HARMONY OF HUMAN UNITY
Oh man! Read the following verses carefully, then think, meditate and reflect among entire mankind in order to maintain the harmony of human unity as well as to annihilate riot, bloodshed, discriminations and all such mischievous activities. Remember that 1000 species of Lord’s creatures are praying and glorifying Him by their souls. Therefore, it is the inevitable duty of mankind bestowed with intelligence to act in order to keep the earth and universe in its equilibrium utilizing Adhikr—the Balance and Trust from the Impartial Lord.
Oh mankind, certainly We created you from a single pair of male and female, and made you into different nations and tribes so that you may recognize one another; certainly the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is heedful, Allah is Well Aware, Well Acquainted.
No one has the choice to select his nation, caste or family. Messengers didn’t break the covenant made with the Lord mentioned in the verses 7: 172-173. But the people gradually deviated from the essence of the Book and differentiated into groups. Today Muslims, the inheritors of the Book mentioned in the verse 35: 32 disintegrated into many groups. Out of them, only one group which includes forerunner and those who enter the Paradise after Trial will only triumph; and all others belong to those who do unjust to their own souls. According to the verses 4: 150-151, different groups from Muslims are the real Kafirs. They became Mushriks by hiding and rejecting the Best Interpretation from the Lord—Adhikr. As per the verse 11: 17 if anyone from the ‘groups of Muslims’ hides Adhikr—the Witness, Guide and Mercy—then Fire is promised to him.
Oh mankind, heed your Lord Who has created you from a single soul, and created its mate from it, and from them both scattered so many men and women; and heed Allah about Whom you will be asked, and heed the wombs; certainly Allah is ever watching over you.
The soul of everyone is from the Lord itself. None has the right to select their parents or children. So there is no chance for partiality among mankind. The ‘aim of life’ should be to identify the Lord, confirm oneself as believer and to prepare Paradise in the 4th phase in order to inherit it in the 7th phase utilizing Adhikr—the Insight.
Oh Messengers! Eat wholesome things and do righteous deeds, surely I am Knower of anything you do. And indeed this community of yours is a single community and I am your Lord, so you heed Me. But they cut off that agreement dividing into parties; and every party is rejoicing in what they have with them.
After the departure of each Messenger, people gradually started to deviate from the Truth—Adhikr. Like that after 30 years of the last Messenger Muhammed’s departure Muslims deviated from the Straightpath—Adhikr. Whoever doesn’t holdfast Adhikr—the Unbreakable Rope from the Paradise—will not become a believer; instead, he is a Mushrik. Adhikr (the Wise Reminder) reminds the entire mankind for one Lord, one religion and one race. Muslims who read these verses disagreed and scattered into different groups and became real Mushriks. Allah warned the believers through the verses 30: 31-32: “You shouldn’t include among Mushriks by differing in the Book and becoming different groups, every group rejoices with what they have”.
He is the One Who creates in pairs male and female, when the semen drop is emitted.
No one has the right to select sex (gender). Lord is the owner of the body as well as the soul. So there shouldn’t be any differentiation between male and female.
Indeed We have created man from a mingled ‘Nuthfa’ in order to trial him, so We blessed him with hearing and sight.
The body is formed by mingling the sperm of male and ovum of female. The body is the vehicle for the soul. As told in the verse 6: 165 as well as 5: 48, the aim of deputing man on earth is to testify him in whatever he is provided with.
Indeed, We gave him option to select the way, either to be grateful or ungrateful.
Since the Lord is Impartial everyone has the right to be grateful or ungrateful, and therefore even the parents have no right to compel their children to become so and so.
He is the One Who created you all, and among you there is disbeliever and among you there is believer; and Allah is observing whatever you do.
Each individual has to utilize Adhikr to become a believer. All others who received the Book are disbelievers.
And among people and moving creatures and grazing livestock are in various colors; Indeed, those who are having Knowledge (Adhikr) will only fear Allah among His servants; indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving.
And of His signs are the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors; indeed in that are signs for those who have Knowledge.
Lord is the One Who created every creature including mankind with different colors and languages. So no one can become superior or inferior based on his skin tone. If anyone who considers so after reading these verses, he is a Kafir. Among the mankind who knows Adhikr (the Real knowledge) only will afraid the Lord Allah.
And among His signs that He created for you mates among yourselves, for you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between you; indeed in that, there are clear evidences for the people who think and reflect.
So sexual intercourse should only be conducted in between male and female from the mankind, and it should be in between the married spouses. All others who do sodomy, unmarried sexual activities etc. are Mujrims (madmen who don’t think and reflect the aim of life).
Had he not been a sperm from emitted semen? Then he was a clinging clot, and Allah created his form and proportioned him; and made of him two mates, the male and the female. Is not that Creator capable to give life to the dead?
Lord will resurrect everyone in order to question about the worldly life after 15th age till death. Oh man, be not arrogant and don’t boast with your worldly wealth and power forgetting the Lord, since your soul is of Him and He only created your body from sperm and ovum.
It is not suitable for a man to whom Allah has given the Book, the Wisdom and the Prophet-hood that he should say to the people: “Be servants of me instead of Allah.” On the contrary he should say: “Be proud representatives of your Lord (Rabbaniyyeen) in accordance with the teachings of the Book and as you teach others. He does not order you to adopt Angels and Prophets as Lords; would he order you to disbelieve after you have become Muslims (those who submitted whole to the Lord)?
Messengers like Moosa (Moses), Eisa (Jesus), Muhammed couldn’t become ‘Rabbani’. But today those who holdfast Adhikr (the Splendid Book) and propagate It to others as Lord intends can only become ‘Rabbaniyyeen’. The only Book to become a ‘Rabbani’ is Adhikr. Read together 4: 82.
Then we caused to inherit the Book to those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by the Permission of Allah, that is what the great Bounty.
People of Prophet Muhammed inherited the Book Adhikr which is the Food, Cloth and Sight of human soul. The hypocrites and their followers belong to the group who wrong themselves hiding and rejecting Adhikr. Moderate are the people who will get the Book in the right hand, and will enter Paradise after Trial. Foremost in good deeds are the forerunners who will hold fast and propagate Adhikr—the Balance and Trust—to entire mankind. They will do and promote organic farming and planting trees with the aim to receive virtue of glorification and prayers from 1000 species created by the Lord testifying the verses 6: 38; 17: 44 and 24: 41. The verse 16:43 ends as: “Then you ask to ‘Ahla Dhikr’ (who possesses the Knowledge in Adhikr) if you are not having knowledge”. The verse 21:7 is also having the same message. So today, one who has no knowledge about a thing should ask the author of the Splendid Book Adhikr–the Three Time Knowledge. He is the Three Time Knower mentioned in the verse 25: 59.
And you become of three kinds. Then the companions of the right, what are the companions of the right? And the companions of the left, what are the companions of the left? And the forerunners are the forerunners. Such are the ones brought near to Allah.
Those who received the Book will be separated into three groups on the Day of Judgment. ‘Companions of right hand’ are those whose record book fastened around the neck as told in the verses 17: 13-14 is recorded with the deeds more than 50 percent under the Light of the Best Book—Husna. That means their thoughts, words and deeds will be under the shadow of Adhikr (the Light). They will get their record book in the right hand and will enter the Paradise after Trial.
‘Companions of left hand’ includes the aimless hypocrites and their blind followers who are heedless. Their record book fastened around their neck is recorded with the deeds away from the Best Book—Husna. That means their thoughts, words and deeds will be against the Proof—Adhikr. They will receive their Book of deeds in the left hand. Among them human devil hypocrites will be entered in the hell without Trial, and their blind followers will be driven to Hell after Trial. Read together 7: 8-9; 39: 59-60, 71-72.
Forerunners are those who enter the Paradise without Trial, for them doors of Heaven are kept opened as told in the verses 38: 49-50. All the Messengers including Muhammed will enter Paradise after Trial. Read together 5: 109; 7: 6.
Mankind was once a single community, then Allah deputed Prophets as heralds and warner. And He sent the Book down along with them to bring the Truth, so as to decide among mankind concerning whatever they had been disagreeing about. None disagreed in It except those to whom It was given after the explanations had been brought them out of envy towards one another. Allah has guided those who believe from the matters they have disagreed about the Truth with His Permission; and Allah guides anyone He Wishes to the Straightpath.
Only one Book (Adhikr) is the Message revealed into 313 Messengers from Messenger Nooh to Messenger Muhammed. Only those who are given the Book have been divided into sections due to envy towards one another. The Impartial Lord doesn’t guide anyone to Paradise or Hell. Then whoever male or female if utilizes the Permission of Allah—Adhikr—is only guided to the Straightpath (the only way to the Lord). Read together 6: 153; 10: 19; 42: 13-14.
If your Lord had so wished, everyone on Earth would have believed all of them together! So will you force mankind to become believers? He places a blight on those who don’t think by utilizing their intelligence.
It is not possible to any soul to believe except with Allah’s Permission—Adhikr which is the Splendid Book mentioned in the verse 41: 41. But the hypocrites, who didn’t consider Lord as Impartial think and teach others that Lord makes one a believer or disbeliever.
There should be no compulsion in ‘Dheen’ (religion), the right way has been made clear from the wrong way; therefore whoever rejects with the arrogant ones and believes with Allah has grasped the Firmest Rope which will never break, Allah is All Hearing, All Knowing.
‘Firmest Rope’ which is extended from the Paradise to the earth is Adhikr. Without testifying It nobody becomes believer and enters to the paradise. Read together 31: 22.
Oh Prophet! Verily, I have appointed you as a witness informing glad news, giving warning and as a caller to Allah with His Permission, and as a reflecting lamp.
Who is there to intercede with Him except with His Permission?
Only with Adhikr (Permission of Allah) one can become a believer, and only with It one can invite others to the Lord. No intercede will be accepted except with Adhikr. Read together 41: 33.
On account of that, We prescribed the children of Israel that, anyone who kills a person except as a punishment for murder or for causing mischief in the land, it will be as if he had killed the whole mankind; and if any one who spares life, acts as if he had granted life to the whole mankind. Our Messengers have brought them Explanations, then afterward many of them committed excesses on Earth.
Since Rooh (Spirit= Life + soul) is from the Lord of the worlds; if anyone kills a man it is as if he is killing the Lord.
‘Explanation’ mentioned in the verse is Adhikr. Today Muslims who are reading these verses without Its soul are indulged in murder and all other mischievous activities all over the world. So the read, heard and touched Qur’an (body of the Book) will argue and witness against them. Prophet taught: “If one reads Qur’an without understanding the content, he will be darted away from the Dheen as the arrow is darted away from the bow”. But the hypocrites (human devils) will swear to common people that reading Qur’an without knowing Its Idea itself will be rewarded. For that, they quote the Prophet’s word inappropriately: “You are not reading ‘Alif Lam Meem’ (Arabic alphabets) without you are getting 10 times the rewards for pronouncing each alphabet”. The verse 64: 1 ends as: “Indeed hypocrites are the only liars”. Since Adhikr is the Book which explains each and everything as told in the verse 16: 89 It explains ‘Alif Lam Meem’, ‘Hameem’, ‘Thwa Seen Meem’, ‘Alif Lam Meem Swad’, ‘Khaaf Haa Ya Ayin Swad’ etc. properly. See the explanation 2: 1; 3: 7.
The beloved servants of Allah don’t appeal to any other deity besides Allah, nor kill any soul whom Allah has forbidden except for Truth, and will not fornicate; if anyone does so, he is fallen in crimes.
The believer who considers Lord as impartial shouldn’t kill any soul (living thing). Believer shall not undergo or wish to undergo sexual intercourse with others than his/her spouse.
A ‘RECORDING BOOK’ FASTENED UPON EVERYONE’S NECK?!
We have tied every man’s fate around his neck; and We shall produce a book for him on Resurrection Day that he will find it as an illuminating spread open book. It will be said to him: ‘Read your own book: sufficient is yourself this Day to make out an account of you’
The book will be produced and you will see the Mujrims apprehensive; they will say: “Woe to us! What kind of a book is this? It omits nothing either small or large unless is recorded”; they will find there presented whatever they had done, and your Lord will not be unjust to anyone.
And with Us a record that will reflect with Truth, they will not be wronged. But their hearts are absentminded about It; and they have deeds besides that, they will continue their deeds.
Muslims reading these verses are not aware of this ‘Recording Book’. That is why they are able to do mischievous activities.
Indeed We shall revive the dead, We are recording all that they are sending ahead and that their footprints left behind, We have recorded everything in an open ledger.
Everyone’s evils and goodness which they did in their life and evils and goodness of the heritage which they left behind will be individually evaluated on the Day of Judgment.
On that Day, You will see each and every community on their knees, each and every one will be called to their book and you will be rewarded according to your deeds. This is Our book that will show your deeds with Truth; and We have been recording whatever you were doing.
For those who believe and conveying the Message to the entire mankind, their Lord will enter them in His Mercy, indeed which is a clear victory. But as to those who disbelieved, Allah will say: “Were My verses not recited to you? But you showed arrogance and became Mujrim”.
The Mujrims, disbelievers and aimless mentioned in every verse in Qur’an include hypocrites and their blind followers. As per the verse 4: 118 it is already decreed that in each thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine men and their soul mates will be trapped by Satan—the disbeliever. Therefore, any man or woman by utilizing Adhikr—the permission of the Lord to become a believer— should make his soul mate mentioned in the verses 43: 36-39 as a believer. Then only one can return to the paradise justifying the verses 6: 104; 10:108; 17: 15 and 39: 41. Remember that Adhikr is the only Ticket to the Paradise as well as the Safeguard against the Hell.
On the Day of Judgment Allah will raise them all up again and will show them what they have been doing; Allah has recorded everything, but they have forgotten it all, and Allah is a Witness over everything.
For those who are living here following satanic footsteps (Thagooth), Hell will be the dominion. They were not expecting the Trial in the Hereafter and were repeatedly rejecting our verses. We have been recording everything in a clear Book. So you taste, We have increased to you nothing except torments.
The above verses stress that each individual has been fastened his fate around the neck as a computer record. On the Day of Judgment that record will be presented as an illuminating spread open Book. Since the Three Time Knower Lord is Impartial, He is informing man about His activities through His Book—Hadeeth (Adhikr). If everyone has the awareness of this fact, there happen no feelings, words, deeds etc. which one doesn’t wish to be recorded and presented on the Day of Judgment. But today, Muslims all over the world are not learning or propagating Lord’s Book anywhere; and so they are indulged in all evil activities such as communalism, selfishness, terrorism, flesh trade, smuggling. They are praying bodily without the participation of soul and are seeing the sexual organs of the opposite gender with their hearts. That is why their prayers are not obstructing them from the evil and shameful deeds.
The verse 98:6 says: “Indeed those who hide the Truth among the people of the Book (hypocrites) and the ‘Mushrikeen’—those who associate others in Allah’s dominion (common Muslims)—will be in Hellfire; they dwell in it forever, such are the worst of creatures on Earth”. And the verse 8:22 says: “The worst ‘living being’ in the sight of Allah are the deaf (who don’t hear Adhikr even though they can hear), dumb (who don’t talk Adhikr even though they can talk) and those who do not use their intelligence”.
If Muslims are rejecting Adhikr—the Wise Reminder—, they are rejecting the Lord Allah and His Messenger Muhammed (who is sent as a Mercy for entire worlds). Thus they are serving Satan even though they are proudly boasting that they are worshiping Allah and following Muhammed.
Oh Muslims! You only read these verses, then how can you become a terrorist, murderer, rapist, homosexual, mischief maker, smuggler, thief, briber, rowdy etc. Oh Muslims, without being a believer by Adhikr which is the Best Interpretation of the Book, you will be dragged in the Hell prone on your faces, you are in the worst place and you are the most strayed one from the Straightpath as told in the verses 17: 97 and 25: 33-34. Oh the Mujrims, you are hurrying for the coming of Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist) by hiding and rejecting Adhikr—the Balance and Trust to keep the earth and universe in its equilibrium. The Lord will bring Jesus again in order to kill Dajjal (the Kafir Satan). Then hypocrites and their blind followers (Mushriks) will be killed (by other people who approve Islam that Day) and the command of the verses 4: 91; 9: 123; 33: 60-61, 73 and 48: 6 will be implemented.
Lord has declared that His Book—the Light—will be entrusted to other people than the Muslims in order to utilize and propagate It throughout the entire world even though disbelievers hate it as told in the verses 6: 89-90; 9: 32-33. Remember that the ultimate victory is for Islam, but it is not through the Muslims as they think. Instead, it is through the other people belonging to Prophet Muhammed’s community (especially from Hindus, Jinas, Buddhists, Jews, Christians etc.).
IF IT WAS SO….
If every individual has the awareness that he is bearing the computer software fastened around his own neck, he will not engage or follow satanic footsteps:
-communalism, chauvinism, racialism, nationalism, selfishness, partiality, rationalism, self-conceit, arrogance, insolence, sexual partiality, apartheid etc.
-miserliness, lavishness and vanity, interest, theft, dowry from woman’s side, bribing, black money, smuggling, adulteration, malpractice in weight and measures, corruption, earning wealth of orphans.
-robbery, murder, incendiary, terrorism, bloodshed, riots.
– promoting liquor, ganja and other such narcotic drug deals.
-anti-natural activities such as sodomy, rape, prostitution, masturbation; feelings, talks, dressings and posing encouraging for sexual ambitions between different males and females other than their spouses.
– Superstitious beliefs such as sorcery, black magic, omen, zodiac, palmistry, prophecy by caged birds, horoscope and divination by observing the movement of lizard.
– invoking others than Lord Allah, offering food items to other than Lord Allah, reciting Qur’an upon dead, the rhymes and songs which if recorded will argue against him on the Day of Judgment, and all deeds including prayer without participation of the soul. Without being a believer with Allah’s permission—Adhikr—any deeds will not be accepted, instead it will be punishable as mentioned in the verses 25: 65-66; 40:50. Today Muslims all over the world are seeing opposite genders’ sexual organs by their hearts during their prayers since they are ignorant about Adhikr—the Splendid Book which explains each and everything as mentioned in the vere 16: 89.
In order to avoid satanic footsteps one should have to make his soulmate (Jinn comrade) mentioned in the verses 43: 36-39 believer with Adhikr—the Food, Cloth and Sight of the soul. Thus one can keep Lord in his heart so that no evil will happen. The recording will start after the 15th age. The only way to wipeout the satanic footsteps already recorded is to engage in conveying and propagating Adhikr to entire mankind. Thus one can help Lord. So the Lord will help him back as mentioned in the verses 22: 40; 47: 7 and 61: 14. Believer will not have even the feelings, talking and deeds without having awareness that it is being recorded on Lord’s Recording Book fastened on his neck. He will utilize all his favors bestowed by Lord Allah under the Light—Adhikr the Best favor—in such a way that it will cause for the welfare of all creatures (1000 communities of creatures including mankind). For that he will do and encourage to do organic farming and discourage cultivation using chemical fertilizers, pesticides etc. which are harmful for whole creatures. He will make aware the mankind about the hazards of genetic crops which cause cancer, blindness etc.; and will promote planting trees with a consciousness that the leaves of trees absorb CO2 from atmosphere and the roots absorb polluted water in order to produce O2 and pure water vapors for balancing the atmospheric temperature and rainfall. That is why Lord taught through His Messenger: “Even if you knew tomorrow is the Dooms Day, you should plant trees today”. Since the believer is the vicegerent of Lord, he will lead a moderate life, and will feed and promote others to feed orphans, indigents and needy from mankind without expecting any honor and consideration from anyone other than from Lord Who is observing everything. To put it brief, since only 1 in 1000 goes to Paradise and 999 go to the Hell, to form believer’s party is not advised today; instead, the harmony of mankind is advised. It is the duty of mankind bestowed with intelligence to maintain the equilibrium and ecosystem of earth as well as the universe utilizing Adhikr—the Balance and Trust
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN ORDER TO DIRECT THE ATTENTION TO THE SPLENDID BOOK—ADHIKR.
1. “Such are the real Kafirs” (4:150-151). Who are they?
All sectors of Muslims except those who belong to that of Lord Allah’s party are the real Kafirs. They belong to the Kafir Satan’s party. Read together 7:37; 11: 17 and 39: 59.
2. “Such are the inmates of Fire” (2: 39). Who?
Hypocrites who hide the Book Adhikr and their blind followers who reject It are the inmates of Fire. The verses 5: 10, 86; 57: 19 and 64: 10 are also having the same message.
3. “Thus We reward for the Mujrims” (7:40). Who are the Mujrims? How will Lord reward them?
Those who reject the verses of Allah (Adhikr) and the arrogant hypocrites who hide It without utilizing the intelligence as told in the verses 36: 59-62 are the Mujrims. For them neither the doors of the heavens will be opened, nor will they enter the Paradise until a camel can pass through the eye of a tailor’s needle; thus Allah will reward for the Mujrims. In the verse 32:22, Lord says: “Indeed We would revenge the Mujrims who are wrongdoers”. Read together 10: 17; 26: 99 and 37: 34.
4. “Is there no place to dwell in the Hell for such wrongdoing disbelievers?” (39: 32). Who are the wrongdoers and disbelievers?
The hypocrites who tell lies about Allah and reject the Truth Adhikr when It is received by them are the wrongdoers and disbelievers, and their destiny is the Hell. Vide verse 29:68 says: “Such wrongdoing hypocrites who invent lie against Allah or the one who rejects Adhikr—the Truth—when It comes to them are the wrongdoers and Kafirs. Both the hypocritical leaders and their followers will witness against their soul that they were Kafirs at the time of death vide verse 7: 37, and on the Day of Judgment vide verse 6: 130.
5. “Indeed He will not permit wrongdoers to prosper” (6: 21, 135). Who are they?
Hypocrites who are inventing a lie about Allah by distorting, twisting, hiding and misinterpreting the verses of the Book and those who blindly follow them by rejecting the Book are the wrongdoers. They are also the Mujrims. Read together 2: 254; 28: 37.
6. “Indeed Allah will not guide a people of Kafirs” (5: 67). Who are they?
Those people who hide the Message (Adhikr) of Lord which is meant for the entire worlds are the Kafirs. Read together 2: 24 and 16: 107.
7. “Indeed That is the Splendid Book” (41:41). Which One?
Not Qur’an but Adhikr is the Splendid Book. Adhikr contains both the Books and Their explanations as told in the verse 16: 44. Read together 3: 58; 21: 50 and 38: 8.
8. “Satan was a traitor to mankind” (25: 29). Who will say so on the Day of Judgment?
The wrongdoers who didn’t utilize the Splendid Book Adhikr as well as did not give It to others to utilize will say on the Day of Judgment: “Woe to me! If I had not selected so and so as my intimate friend, he had obstructed and deviated me from Adhikr after It had come to me; Satan was a traitor to mankind”. In the verses 17: 73-74 the Lord says: “The disbelievers’ purpose is to tempt you away from that which We had revealed to you in order to substitute upon us something quite different; if We hadn’t braced you, you would have inclined in to them merely a little”. See the explanation 10: 15-16; 22: 52-53 and 37: 50-59. Satan prevents mankind not from the body of Qur’an or any other interpretation of Qur’an written by the creatures; instead Satan prevents from Adhikr (Soul of the Book) sent down from the Lord which is the only Ticket to the Paradise as well as the Safeguard against the Hell. Through the verse 26: 212 Lord says: “Indeed they (Satans from mankind and Jinns) are banned away from hearing It (Adhikr)”. The verses 6:112 and 114: 6 teach us that there are Satans both in mankind and Jinns.
9. “Until they forgotten Adhikr, and they were a bore people” (25:18). Who say so? Who are the bore people?
The saint men whom Muslims invoke besides Allah will say so on the Day of Judgment. Today Muslims all over the world have forgotten Adhikr—the Wise Reminder mentioned in the verse 3: 58—are the bore people. In the verse 98: 6 they are mentioned as the worst creatures in the land, whereas in the verse 8: 22 they are mentioned as the worst creatures near Allah.
10. “Don’t you see those who pervert the Mercy of Allah into disbelief and permit their people Hell—the house of bores?” (14: 28-29). To whom is asked and about whom?
Allah asks this to Prophet Muhammed, and today to the believers about human devil hypocrites who by hiding and rejecting Adhikr—Mercy and Bounty—are leading their bore people to Hellfire. Prophet taught: “After 30 years of my departure Islam will disintegrate into different parts. Then gradually my people will follow 29 pseudo prophets and will urge to welcome the 30th pseudo prophet Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist)”. All these will be happening due to hiding and rejecting Adhikr which is the Three Time Knowledge from the Lord. Remember that today Muslims all over the world are not remembering Lord Allah and are not following Prophet Muhammed, instead they are following satanic footsteps by rejecting the verses of the Lord. Read together 2: 137, 146, 176; 6: 159 and 30: 30-32.
11. “And the prayers of Kafirs will increase nothing except astray” (40: 49-50). Who say so? When? Who are Kafirs?
The hypocrites and their weakling followers will argue and blame each other in the Hell. Weaklings will ask their arrogant leaders: “We were following you in the worldly life, so can you share a part of Fire from us here?” The inmates of Hell (hypocrites and weakling followers) will ask to the Angels to appeal to the Lord to reduce at least a day of punishment. Angels will respond: “Had your Messengers come to you?” Inmates will reply: “Yes, they had”. Angels will say: “Then you yourself appeal, and prayers of Kafirs will increase nothing except astray”. The verse 13: 14 also ends like as: “and prayers of Kafirs will increase nothing except astray.” Both the hypocrites and their blind followers are the real Kafirs as mentioned in the verse 4: 150-151. Read together 6:130; 7: 37 and 39: 58-59.
12. “Indeed we had come to you with Truth, but most of you were hating the Truth” (43: 74-78). Who to whom said this?
When the Mujrims in the Hell ask to the Angel Malik (guard of the Hell): “Oh Malik, tell your Lord to finish us”, Malik will reply: “Indeed you stay there forever, we had come to you with Truth (Adhikr), but most of you were hating the Truth”. The arrogant hypocrites and their blind followers who are rejecting Adhikr—the Truth—are the Mujrims.
13. “Then you ask about Him to the Three Time Knower” (25: 58-59). Who has to ask? To whom and about Whom?
Prophet as well as the believer of today has to ask about the Impartial ‘Three Time Knower’ Lord mentioned in the verse 25: 58 Who has created the heavens, earth and all that in between in six days to the ‘Three Time Knower’ mentioned in the verse 25: 59 who is the author of the Splendid Book Adhikr –Three Time Knowledge. The last Khalifa Mahidi in Hijaz should ask the Three Time Knower what has to do to favor the Impartial Lord.
14. “And you holdfast with Allah, He is the Master of you, what a best Master and what a best Helper!” (22: 78). How can one holdfast Lord?
By holding fast Adhikr which is the unbreakable Rope mentioned in the verses 2: 256 and 31: 22 one can hold fast Lord. Both Lord and Adhikr are mentioned as ‘the Safeguard’, ‘the Exalted one’, ‘the Wise’, ‘the Light’, ‘the Truth’, ‘the Witness’, ‘the Supreme Honor’, ‘the Glory’, ‘the Highest’ etc. Therefore “so You flee in to Allah” told In the verse 51:50 means you flee to the place where Adhikr is explained. But the Kafirs will flee from Adhikr—the Ticket—like wild donkeys flee hearing lion’s roar as told in the verses 74: 49-51. Whoever holdfasts Allah, he is guided to the Straightpath is told in the verse 3: 101, and in the verse 3: 103 it is told: “All of you holdfast the Rope of Allah and don’t separate among yourselves”. Read together 4: 150-151, 153; 6: 153; 7: 143 and 23: 51-53.
15. “Indeed this is a Ticket for the one who wishes to choose a Path to his Lord” (73: 19; 76: 29). Which is the Ticket to the Paradise?
Adhikr is the Ticket to the Paradise, but only the heedful will utilize It as Ticket as told in the verse 69: 48. Heedful are those who testify the Truth—Adhikr—as told in the verse 39: 33. Read together 25: 57; 20: 1-3 and 74: 54-56.
16. “Indeed we have acquired assured certainty” (32:12). Who will say so? When?
The Mujrims (hypocritical leaders and their blind followers) who reject the Best Book Adhikr in the worldly life will say this in the Hereafter. They will say: “Our Lord! We saw the scene of the Hell with the Insight, we heard the screams of the inmates, then kindly send us back to the worldly life to do deeds under the shade of the Best Book Adhikr”. Any Muslim who doesn’t testify Adhikr—Truth of Assured Certainty mentioned in the verses 56: 95 and 69: 51—will regret so in the Hereafter. It is told in the verse 102: 6-7 that if one doesn’t utilize the ‘Knowledge of Certainty –Adhikr’ in this world will see the Hades until he gets the certainty for the eye sight. Read together 2: 4; 27: 82 and 32: 24.
17. “We made them aimless as we ourselves were aimless” (28:63). Who will say this? About whom? When?
The hypercritical human Satans will say to the Lord about their blind followers on the Day of Judgment: “We made them aimless as we ourselves were aimless. We absolve ourselves to You, it was not us whom they were serving”. As per the verse 26: 99 weaklings will say in the Hell about their hypocritical leaders: “We have not been misled except by the Mujrims”. As per the verses 34: 31-32 the weakling followers say to the hypocritical leaders: “If you had not been there, we would have certainly believers”. Then the hypocrites will ask: “Were we obstructing you from the Guidance after It had come to you? Nay, you were a Mujrim people”. As per the verses 37: 32-34, the hypocrites will say to the followers in the Hereafter: “We made you aimless, indeed we ourselves were aimless. Indeed on that Day they will share the punishment, indeed thus We deal with the Mujrims”. To put it brief, in every verse in Qur’an both the hypocritical leaders and their blind followers are Kafirs, wrongdoers and Mujrims. They will be gathered in the Hellfire since they were serving and helping Satan in this worldly life. Read together 4: 140; 33: 1, 48, 73 and 48: 6.
18. “Such are the firewood of the Fire” (3:10). Who are they?
Today Muslims all over the world are reading these verses. Most of them are teaching ‘the reading of Book’. Some of them even teach Its meaning which is the life of It. But none of them learn or teach Soul of the Book—Adhikr—which is the Food, Cloth and Sight of Jinn comrade.
Actually they are teaching the children Quran same as Jews were teaching their Book to their children during Prophet’s period. As per the verses 2: 146 and 6: 20 those to whom Allah has given Book recognize him (Prophet) as they recognize their own children. But by rejecting the Wise Reminder Adhikr, they are not following or witnessing Prophet’s life among mankind, instead they are blindly following 29 pseudo prophets and are hurrying to welcome 30th pseudo prophet Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist). Prophet foretold about this when he was in Makkah itself. From Prophet’s teaching reported by mother of Ibnu Abbas; she said: “One night when we were at Mecca, Prophet awoke and asked three times as Oh Allah, didn’t I convey?. Then Umer awoke and replied: Yes, you did. Then in the morning Prophet said: Islam will spread all over the world, and then it will be replaced with refusals. The people of overseas (Europeans and Americans) will laugh at Islam. Then another period will come in which the people will study and recite Qur’an, and they will say and ask: We are reciting and teaching Qur’an, then who is better than us? Then Prophet asked: Is there any goodness in them? Followers asked: Oh Prophet, who are they? Prophet replied: They are from among you; they themselves are the fuel of the Fire”. Read together 2: 24; 9:55, 85, 125; 66:7.
19. And they will say: “Our Lord, you made us dead two times and you made us birth two times, we distinguished our sins; then is there any way out? (40: 11). Who will say this on the Day of Judgment? Is there two deaths and two births for mankind?
The Kafirs who hide and reject Adhikr which reminds each and everything in one’s heart’s language as told in the verses 3: 58; 6: 90 and 16: 89 will say these words while they stand on the edge of the fire in the Hereafter. On that Day they will remember that they were undergone for two deaths (one after the first creation in the Paradise after taking covenant mentioned in the verses 7: 172-173, and the second occurs in the earth); and two births (first takes place in the earth and the second on the Resurrection Day). In the verses 6: 27-30 Allah says about these Kafirs who read such verses: “If you could see when they are set before the Fire and say: Alas! If we might only be sent back, and had not rejected our Lord’s verses and we had been believers. Rather what they have been hiding previously in the Worldly life will be appeared to them; even though they are sent back, they would still return to what they have been forbidden. And certainly they are only liars. And they say: Surely the life is nothing except our Worldly life; we will not be raised up again. If you could only see as they are made stand before their Lord, He will ask: Is not this the Truth? They will say: Of course by our Lord!” He will say: Taste the torment, since you have been disbelieving”. Read together 2: 28; 32: 12-13 and 46: 20, 34.
20. ‘And they were not able to hear It” (18: 101). To whom and what will be their consequence?
Muslims, the original Kafirs who are the inmates of the Hell had a veil upon their eyes against Adhikr (which makes Remembrance of Allah) and they were even not able to hear It. They will enter into the Hell prone on their faces as told in the verse 25: 34 since they didn’t utilize the Safeguard against the Hell. Read together 20: 124-127; 38: 8 and 89: 23-24.
21. The pursuer and the perused are weaklings (22:73). Who are the weaklings?
Through the verse 22: 73 Lord by calling mankind invite their attention to a similitude that indeed those whom you appeal to besides Creator Lord can’t create a fly even if they associate altogether for that; and if a fly snatches anything from them, they can’t even recover from it. Through the verse 29:41 Lord says: “The example of who take protectors other than Creator Lord—Allah—is that of the spider’s house; indeed such a delicate house is that of the spiders’; if they have the Real Knowledge—Adhikr. Through the verses 7: 194-195 Prophet Muhammed challenges his people that they may invoke all creatures other than Allah, let them respond to them if they are in Truth. Read together 7: 197-198; 16: 20-22 and 46: 4-6.
22. Indeed you are the Knower of all unseen things (5: 109, 116). Who says? To whom and when?
On the Day of Judgment when Allah gathers all Messengers and questions them, they will reply: “Indeed you are the Knower of all unseen things” as told in the verse 5: 109, whereas when the Messenger Jesus is questioned on the Day of Judgment as: “Have you told people to accept you and your mother as two deities besides Allah?” Jesus will reply as: “Glory is to You, it was not possible for me to say what I had no right to say. If I had said so, You would have certainly known it: You know the status of my soul, while I do not know about Yours; indeed You are the Knower of all unseen things”. Read together 7: 6 and 25: 17-18, 30.
23. What will be the consequence if one doesn’t make his Jinn comrade mentioned in the verses 43:36-39 a believer?
If one doesn’t make his Jinn comrade (soulmate) a believer with Adhikr—the Food, Cloth and Sight of the soul, at the time of death he will say: “Oh, if there were distances of two sun rises (24 hours) between us, what a worst comrade you are? And since you were among the wrongdoers, today both of you have to share the punishment”. As per the verse 50: 27, on the Day of Judgment his soulmate will say: “Our Lord, I have not made him arrogant, but he was in far astray from Adhikr—the Straightpath. Read together 2: 189; 14: 22 and 59:16-17.
24. “You neglect the one who rejects Our Remembrances and who intends nothing except this worldly life (53:29-30)”. To whom and about whom Allah commands this?
The Believer should neglect the Kafirs—bore people—who live preferring this worldly life than the Hereafter forgetting the aim of life and are studying and acquiring worldly knowledge for the benefits of this life. But they don’t achieve the Actual Knowledge Adhikr which is the Three Time Knowledge. In the verses 14: 2-3 say: “Those Kafirs who prefer worldly life than the Hereafter, obstruct others by twisting and perverting Adhikr—the Straightpath to Allah— intending to make It a crooked path are having severe punishment in the ‘valley Wayl’ of the Hellfire. Read together 9: 67-68; 16: 107and 32:13-14.
25. For each soul has what it earned; and has upon it “what not earned”(2: 286). What is meant by “what not earned”?
The aim of life is to prepare Paradise here which is the fourth phase in order to inherit it in the Hereafter which is the seventh phase. So whoever reads this verse if not prepared or earned the Paradise here is earning the Hell and he will inherit it in the seventh phase, even though he is not earning Hell intentionally. The aimless hypocrites and the heedless blind followers are earning the Hellfire by performing Swalath, fasting, Hajj etc. without utilizing Adhikr which is the Permission of Allah to become a believer. They will get Hellfire as a fine as told in the verses 9: 53-55; 25: 65-66 and 107: 4-7. Read together 3:182 and 9:82.
EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING IN A PARAGRAPH
1. “Any good that happens to you comes from Allah, while anything that bad happens to you is through yourself” (4: 79).
All good things are happening from Lord whereas all evil things are happening from Satan. Whenever one has the Remembrance of Allah with Adhikr, he will not be affected by any evil thing. Evil comes from Jinn comrade Satan. So the believer will make his soulmate a believer with Adhikr—Food, Cloth and Sight of human soul. The verse 2:152 says: “Then you remember Me always and everywhere, I will remember you; be grateful to Me and don’t be ungrateful”. Believers utilize Adhikr as the Ticket for returning to the Paradise as well as Safeguard from all disasters, calamities, evils and Hellfire. Read together 23: 97-98; 39: 17-18 and 86: 4.
2. “The man who hid and rejected ‘It’ is killed” (80:17).
‘It’ means Adhikr—the Ticket—mentioned in the verse 80:11 as well as the Safeguard against the Hellfire. Moreover ‘It’ is the Balance and Trust to keep the earth as well as the universe in its equilibrium. Whoever receives the Book if hides or rejects It, he is a transgressor and he is the enemy of the Lord and whole mankind. ‘Killed’ means they are in a ‘sleeping condition’ that they have only life without soul, so they will not change their mood whether advised or not. They will not utilize Adhikr themselves and will not give It to others to utilize, and by doing so they ruin themselves, but they perceive it not as mentioned in the verse 6: 26. Certainly they are the enemies of believers and Believer Allah as mentioned both in the verses 41: 27-28 and 63: 4. Prayers of such disbelievers will only increase astray as told in the verses 13: 14 and 40: 50. Such men will be killed by the second coming of Jesus as told in the verses 4: 91; 9: 123; 33: 60-61 and 48: 6.
3. “Yet many among men don’t believe” (11:17).
The verses such as 7: 18; 11: 118-119; 15: 42-43; 17: 63; 32: 13; 38: 84-85 and 46: 18 are having the idea: “Lord will fulfill the Hell with Jinns and mankind altogether”. So the fate of everyone is to the Hell. Being the explanation of the verse 4: 118 Prophet taught: “In each and every 1000, 999 go to the Hell and only 1 return to the Paradise, this ratio is meaningful, fixed and well known”. Therefore, male or female by utilizing the Insight mentioned in 6: 104, the Guidance in 17: 15 and the Truth in 10:108 and 39: 41 can change their fate into the 1 to the Paradise. The Impartial Lord doesn’t direct anyone either to Hell or to Paradise. As told in the verses 91: 8-10, He inspired to everyone the ways to Hell as well as the way to Paradise from Paradise on the time of creation itself. All matters are explained in Adhikr—the Book which explains everything as told in the verse 16: 89. Read together 7: 179; 10: 99-100 and 26: 190.
4. “And you seek forgiveness for your faults, as well as for the believing men and for the believing women” (47: 19)
Prophet as well as believer is permitted to seek forgiveness for himself and for the sins of believing man and believing woman. Believers are the vicegerents of Lord (the BELIEVER) whereas disbelievers are the vicegerents of Satan (the DISBELIEVER). The prayers of disbelievers will increase nothing but astray as told both in the verses 13: 14 and 40: 50. As the hypocritical leaders and their blind followers are disbelievers, believers are not permitted to seek forgiveness or stand near their grave. While believers are trying and emerging to propagate Adhikr—the Light— among the entire mankind, disbelievers are trying to obstruct them from it as told in the verses 9: 32-33 and 61:8-9. Therefore, the believers should not even greet “Salam (Peace of Lord)” to the disbelievers since they are the enemies both in this world and in the Hereafter. Such hypocrites will plead for the Light from believers on the Day of Judgment, but they will be replied to return to the worldly life for the Light as told in the verses 57: 13-14. Read together 9: 84, 113, 123 and 71: 28.
5. “Indeed We have sent down a Book, in It you are remembered; will you not think by utilizing your intelligence?” (21: 10).
Adhikr is the Splendid Book which explains each and everything as told in the verse 16: 89. It is the Book of the Creator Lord in one’s heart’s language. So one should make sure himself as he is a believer or disbeliever, heedful or wrongdoer, forerunner or transgressor, Muhsin or Mujrim, reformer or mischief-maker, men of understanding or men of forgetting Lord, aimful or aimless etc. To put it brief, men endowed with intelligence will only serve Lord and he is always helping the Lord by conveying His Message to entire mankind. Whoever hides or rejects It is helping Satan—the Kafir. So Adhikr is the Criterion, Insight, Balance and Standard in order to evaluate oneself he/she is a believer or not. Read together 2: 44; 3: 190-191; 39: 17-18 and 36: 59-62.
6. “They will say: We would have stayed a day or part of a day; so you ask the mathematicians who know numbers” (23: 113).
Even though it is told in the verse 54: 17 that it is made very easy to understand Adhikr—the Real Knowledge—by one’s own heart’s language, the actual disbelievers from different groups of Muslims who are proud as educated people such as scientists, officers, doctors, pharmacists, engineers, lawyers, teachers, religious leaders (pretending as scholars without knowing Adhikr- the Real Knowledge), ‘Mufthees’ (who generate law of Shareeath without the Knowledge from Adhikr), mathematicians are wailing on the Day of Judgment as: “We had not learned mathematics, so we didn’t even know that the total number of verses are 6236. We were misunderstood by the words of hypocritical leaders that the number of verses in Qur’an is 6666 which is a fancy number”. These wrongdoers will also admit on the Day of Judgment that they had no time to understand Lord’s Book Adhikr which is made very easy to understand by heart, and got no time to count the number of verses in Qur’an. They sadly will say: “Oh, we made lost our life”. Today when the believer reminds them that 1 among 1000 will only utilize Adhikr as Safeguard and Ticket to the Paradise, they will mock at him by asking: “Then for whom the Paradise is created by the Lord? And from where you got this knowledge which our leaders and scholars have not?” Read together 9: 68 and 33: 60-61, 72-73
7. “Then on that Day you will be questioned about all the benefits” (102: 8).
The verse warns that on the Day of Judgement everyone will be questioned about all benefits bestowed by the Lord. Since most important Benefit, Favor, Bounty and Mercy is Adhikr, first of all everyone will be questioned about It. That means, whether he utilized It after receiving and gave It to others for utilizing or not. Then only will be questioned about other benefits such as knowledge, health, sight, hearing, wealth. Everyone will be questioned whether the earning and spending are utilizing Adhikr as the Balance or not. If anyone made his/her earnings and spendings under the shadow of Adhikr—the Light—he will prosper. All other Muslims who read these verses will not be able to answer properly and they will have to admit that they were Kafirs and losers. For them disgrace is promised in this world and severe punishment in the Hereafter through the verse 2: 85. Read together 7: 32 and 10: 57-58.
8. And indeed man can have nothing except what he is doing intentionally (53: 39).
The Lord—Knower of the states of chests—looks in to one’s heart when a man does anything. So whenever a man is doing a deed, his soul should be participated. Otherwise it will be in vain. Today Muslims are performing prayer, paying Zakaath, fasting, doing Umra, Hajj etc. without becoming believer with Adhikr—the Permission of Lord. So their all deeds are in vain and they are the losers. They are uttering words of remembrance with their tongues without participating the soul rejecting the verse 2: 152: “You always remember Me, then I will remember you, be grateful to Me, and not be ungrateful”; and the verse 7: 205: “And remember your Lord within your own soul, beseeching and fearfully without pronouncing words loudly, both in the early morning and evening, and you don’t belong among the heedless”. The aimful believer will remember Lord always and he is doing any deed beneficial for the entire creatures of this world as well as with an intention to get reward in the Hereafter. To put it brief, the believer by giving preference for the Hereafter (7th phase) will codify his life here (4th phase) under the Light—the Wise Reminder Adhikr. Read together 2:200-202; 3:190-191 and 42: 20.
9. They desire if you are pliant, then they can also be pliant (68: 9).
The Splendid Book Adhikr is the Speech of the Lord for entire mankind, and It should be explained loudly and strongly like a lion roar. It is told in the verses about disbelievers 74: 49-51: “What happened to them? They are fleeing from the Ticket just like the wild donkeys flee by hearing the lion’s roar”. Both in the verses 15:12 and 26: 200 it is told that just like We (Lord) pierce It in to the hearts of Mujrims as a blazing iron bar. That means Splendid Book Adhikr is the speech of Lord and when It is explained It should be like the Lord explains. Then the filthy hypocrites (actual Mujrims) argue by quoting the verse 3:159: “As Allah has commanded Prophet to behave gently and softly, why are you speaking so roughly and rudely?” But hypocrites don’t consider the verses in the proper idea as It should be considered (as Allah intends). Actually the verse 3: 159 is revealed in Prophet’s early period immediately after the battle of Uhud. Later through the verses 9: 73 and 66: 9 it’s commanded to Prophet and believer to do Jihad (strenuous strive) against the hypocrites and Kuffars, and to wrath upon them, their destiny is the Hell, what an evil retrieving place. Today Jihad is not with weapon, but with Adhikr and it is against the disbelievers (hypocrites and Kuffars) as told in the verse 25:52. And vide verse 9: 123 it is told to the group of believers even to kill them. But this order will be implemented only after the second coming of Jesus. It is told in the verse 9: 125 that Adhikr will increase filth over filth to the hypocrites, and they are already died as disbelievers. Read together 30: 60 and 48: 29.
10. Each soul will know what it has sent ahead and what it has left behind (82: 5).
On the Day of Judgment, for each individual the recorded software on his neck will be given as an illuminated open Book; and all the words, deeds, thoughts etc. on the 4th phase (after the 15th age till death) will be presented therein. Moreover, the consequence of the footprints he left back will also be shown as mentioned in the verse 36:12. Therefore, believers (the 1 among 1000) will lead a life under the Book—the Light—here by seeing the Lord by the Insight—Adhikr—even though He is not seen by eyes. And he will also prepare Paradise here in order to inherit it in the 7th phase as told in the verses 3: 136, 7: 43 etc. He is living by holding firmly the Lord by holding firm Adhikr—the Unbreakable Rope from Paradise. He is also helping the Lord by propagating His Message to the entire mankind. He is always in consciousness concerning the verse 59: 18 which by calling the believer says: “You heed Allah, let each soul see what he has sent ahead for Tomorrow (Hereafter); and you heed Allah, indeed Allah is well Acquainted all that you do”. Believer’s all deeds here will be beneficial for entire creatures (1000 communities of the Lord). See the explanation 6: 38. During these Last Days believers are cultivating food not only for them but also for entire creatures. So they will get virtue of thousand communities of creatures’ prayers and glorifications. They plant more and more trees in order to absorb carbon-di-oxide from the atmosphere and there by produce oxygen and water vapors for purifying the air, getting the rain, as well as for cooling the atmosphere. In short, all their deeds will be with an intention to lighten others’ life burden. For that believers will leave behind such good footprints that will benefit and weigh in his record positively. Believers by teaching their children, family and others Adhikr to do righteous deeds will get a portion of reward from their deeds in the Hereafter; whereas the aimless/heedless hypocrites and their blind followers don’t learn or teach or propagate Allah’s Book—Adhikr to their family and relatives, and so they will not be righteous; and so both with their wealth and children they will be punished in this world as well as in the Hereafter as told in the verses 3: 10, 86 and 9: 55, 85. They are actually earning Hell fire by hiding Adhikr from mankind. They are serving Satan and their destiny is in the Hell. Instead of planting trees and doing cultivation they are cutting trees, demolishing mountains, filling cultivatable land and constructing buildings where all mischievous and immoral activities are undergone. So they will not receive any good reward from the deeds left behind and they are the losers. And on the Day of Judgment when each individual sees what he has come ahead with, the Kafir will wail as: “Would that I were mere dust” as told in the verse 78: 40. Read together 2: 261; 4; 85 and 63: 9-10.
QUOTE THE VERSE ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING IDEAS
1. “And We shall put yokes on the necks of disbelievers (Kafirs); can they be rewarded except for what they have been doing?
Verse 34: 33
2. “Allah has kept prepared for them forgiveness and great reward”
Verse 33: 35
3. “And there will be a pronouncement; praise be to Allah, the Lord of all worlds”
Verse 39: 75
4. “Wrathed upon them, He cursed them, and kept prepared Hell for them, what an evil returning place!”
Verse 48: 6
5. “And you don’t increase for the wrongdoers except perdition”
Verse 71: 28
6. “And it was the duty upon Us to help the believers”
Verse 30: 47
7. “Indeed, Allah will not guide such a transgressing people”
Verse 63: 6
8. “Most of the men don’t believe”
Verse 11: 17
9. “Shall We compel you to accept It (Adhikr) while you are hating It?”
Verse 11: 28
10. “If you ridicule with Us, We will ridicule with you, just like you are ridiculing”
Verse 11: 38
11. “Indeed my Lord is upon Straightpath”
Verse 11: 56
12. “Is there not among you a single right minded man?”
Verse 11: 78.
13. “And they are not destroying except themselves, and they perceive it not”
Verse 6: 26
14. “It is not you they are rejecting, but indeed the wrongdoers are repudiating with the verses of Allah”
Verse 6: 33
15. “You say: I am not disposer and authority upon you”
Verse 6: 66
16. “Indeed we were heedless against their study”
Verse 6: 156
17. “I am none except a warner and a herald for the believing people”
Verse 7: 188
18. ”And the plots of disbelievers are nothing but astray”
Verse 40: 25
19. “Behold! Indeed the party of Satan, they are the losers”
Verse 58: 19
20. “But, you did think that indeed Allah didn’t know many of the things that you used to do”
Verse 41: 22.
READ CORRECTLY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES.
1. In every 1000, 999 will go to the Paradise and 1 goes to Hell.
False. As the explanation of the verse 4: 118 Prophet taught: “In every 1000, 999 will go to the Hell and the 1 will go to the Paradise. This ratio is meaningful, fixed and well known”. So the believers shall always pray with soul: “Oh Lord! Don’t include me among the 999 in 1000 who will go to Hell. Include me among the 1 who will go to the Paradise with Adhikr—the Book for Purification”.
2. Not Qur’an but Adhikr is the Splendid Book.
True. It is told in the verse 41:41-43 that Adhikr is the Splendid Book in which no falsehood will enter either before or after Its codification. Those who hide or reject that Book after receiving will have severe torment.
3. Indeed We have revealed the Qur’an, and indeed We will safeguard It.
False. No such verse is seen anywhere in the Qur’an. Instead in the verse 15: 9 it is told: “Indeed We (Allah) have revealed Adhikr, and indeed We will safeguard It”.
4. The Qur’an is revealed to read upon the dead person.
False. The Qur’an is the body of the Book Adhikr as told in the verse 36: 69. Adhikr is revealed in order to warn the one who is living, and to prove the word of punishment upon the disbelievers as told in the verse 36: 70. But the real disbelievers mentioned in the verses 4: 150-151, today are reading Qur’an upon the dead person rejecting not only these verses but also the verses such as 6: 36; 10: 42-43; 27: 80.
5. Among the Qur’an reading persons only believer will get reward.
True. The Qur’an is read by 3 groups. (1) Fajir who will eat (read) the body of the Book, or will earn money with It. He is the worst man among the mankind as Prophet told. (2) Kafir (hypocrites) who knows the content of the Book somewhat, but don’t codify the life according to It and will not propagate the essence to others. The Book Adhikr which is the Balance and Trust to keep the earth as well as the universe in its equilibrium is revealed in order to punish such hypocritical men and women, as well as Fujjar men and Fujjar women who associate others in the dominion of the Lord as told in the verses 33: 72—73 and 48: 6. Since hypocrites are hiding and rejecting the Lord and Messenger in the Book, they are killed by the Lord. So they are not following Prophet Muhammed; instead they are following and commanding to follow 29 pseudo prophets. (3) Believer (the 1 in 1000) who will utilize the Soul of the Book (Adhikr) as well as codify his life according to the do’s and don’ts of It, and so he will only get benefit with It. See the explanation 3: 7 and 98: 7-8.
6. Adhikr can be understood to the educated one than the illiterates.
False. It is told in the verse 62: 3 that the verses of Allah—Adhikr—can be understood to others from the illiterates who have not already joined with (didn’t take birth during Prophet’s time) the illiterate Prophet and the believers with him. That means Adhikr can be understood to the illiterates since they are not arrogant, and may always remember Creator Lord with their soul. All educated persons from Muslims such as doctors, engineers, teachers, scientists, officers, Arabic scholars, graduates are proud and arrogant with their knowledge without having the Real Knowledge—Adhikr. So they can’t holdfast and remember Lord by utilizing Adhikr—Ticket to the Paradise as well as Safeguard against Hell. Their return is to the Hell. Read together 20: 114.
7. Adhikr is the only Book revealed from the Paradise to the earth from the Messenger Nooh to the last Messenger Muhammed.
True. Just like the soul of mankind is the same, soul of the Book is the one and the same. Soul of the Book is called Adhikr. Last version of the Splendid Book Adhikr contains all the Books and their explanations as told in the verses 16: 43-44. It is told in the verse 21: 24: “This is the Reminder with me, the Reminder with those before me”. Remember that Adhikr is the Wise Reminder as told in the verse 3: 58. In the verse 41: 43 it is told: “You have not been told except with what had been told to the Messengers before you”. Read together 16: 89; 53: 56 and 98: 2-3.
8. Prophet taught: “Among you, the one who by-heart Qur’an is the best one”.
False. Prophet told: “Among you the one who bears Adhikr is the best one”. But today the wrongdoers are rejecting the Book and the Prophet are bearing Qur’an—the body of the Book—as burden carrying donkeys told in the verse 62: 5. Actually by reading Qur’an without Its content will make one dart away from Dheen (True way of life) as an arrow darts away from the bow; besides the read Qur’an will witness and argue against him. Read together 50: 32.
9. The Best Hadeeth (Speech) is Allah’s Book—Adhikr.
True. The Book Adhikr and Prophet taught: “Hadeeth is Allah’s word”. But the deviated people from the Straightpath/Adhikr are learning and propagating that Hadeeth is Prophet’s words. The first so called Hadeeth book was formed after 200 years of Prophet’s departure. Prophet also had taught: “After 30 years of my departure, Islam will disintegrate into parts. By rejecting Adhikr (the Real Guidance from the Lord) gradually my people will follow 29 pseudo prophets and the books written by them”. Today anywhere in the world Allah’s Book Adhikr is neither learned nor taught; instead different books written by the creatures are learned and taught. Read together 4: 78, 87, 122; 7: 185 and 53: 59.
10. In order to punish the cursed and wreathed hypocritical men and women, and those men and women who associate others in the dominion of Allah, the believers allover the world will be separated from others and will be gathered at ‘Hijaz’.
True. Today Muslims all over the world are deviated from the Straightpath mentioned in the verse 6: 153, and are disintegrated into different groups, and thus they belong to the party of Satan mentioned in the verse 58: 19. Their rulers and scholars are not learning and propagating Adhikr—the Message of the Lord for entire mankind. Thus today Muslims allover the world are in front of every evil deeds. Their leaders and rulers are not correcting them. They as a people are not responding against smuggling, theft, drug traffic, rape, murder, terrorism, war and all such evils undergoing in the label of Islam. So during the Last Days, Hijaz will become under the ruling of the last Khaleefa ‘Mahdi Ibn Abdullah’. Believers from all over the world will gather in Hijaz, and Adhikr—the Light—will be spread all over the world. After the departure of last Sabiq from the earth, the rotation of earth will turn into anticlockwise. That day sun will rise from the west instead of east. On that day the appearing of Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist) occurs who will then rule allover the world except Hijaz. All the hypocrites and their followers will accept him as prophet and later even as the lord. After about 1 ¼ years Lord will bring Jesus down to earth. Jesus will kill Antichrist. Then the believers from ‘Hijaz’ will kill 70,000 companions of Antichrist. All people other than Muslims from the community of Prophet will approve Islam all over the world. Then the hypocritical men and women, those men and women who associate others in the Dominion of Lord from Muslims will be killed, and the command of the verses 4: 91; 9: 123; 33: 60-61 and 48: 6 will be implemented.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE WORDS
1. The Best Interpretation of the Book is _______. [A. Adhikr / B. Thafseer Ibn Katheer / C. Thafseer Razi / D. Thafseer Jalalaini]
A. Adhikr. Adhikr is the Best Interpretation of the Book as told in the verse 25: 33. It contains the Books and their Explanations as told in the verse 16: 44. The verse 16: 89 says that It is the Book explaining each and everything.
2. Today Jihad with Adhikr is advised against _______. [A. Kafir hypocrites / B. Jews and Christians / C. Hindus and others / D. Muslim terrorists]
A and D. It is commanded to Prophet and believer through the verses 9: 73 and 66: 9: “Make Jihad against the Kuffar and hypocrites, and deal harsh with them; the Hell will be their abode, what an evil abode!” Here mentioned Kuffar includes all the educated Muslims who reject all the verses one by one. The verse 4: 140 ends as: “Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites who are the leaders and the Kafirs who hear them altogether in the Hell”. Both the verses 33:1 and 48 command Prophet and believer not to obey hypocrites and Kafirs. Through the verse 9: 68: “Allah promised hypocritical man and woman and the Kuffar the Fire of the Hell, therein shall they dwell , sufficient is it for them, and upon them is the curse of Allah and they have enduring punishment”. If a verse mentions about Kuffar only like 9: 123 both the hypocrites (leaders) and the Kafirs (common Muslims) are included. The Kafir is also known as Fujjar as told in the verse 83: 7, and Mushriks as told in the verses 33:73; 48: 6; 98: 6. And the Kuffar is also known as rejecters as told in the verses 2: 39; 5: 10, 86; 57: 19; 64: 10 etc. They are also called people with a disease in their hearts as told in the verses 22: 53; 33: 60 and 74: 31
3. Believers fear only Allah, whereas the hypocrites fear_______. [A. Allah / B. Satan / C. believers / D. mankind]
C. Believers. It is told in the verse 2: 150 that the sacred Masjid in Makkah is the center of the world and it is situated as the Qibla (concentration point) which is the symbol of the Lord. So focusing Qibla is like focusing the Lord. It is situated so in order to avoid argument or dispute among mankind except for those who are wrongdoers among them. The verse continues as: “You don’t fear them, but fear Me”. In the verse 5: 3 it is told: “Disbelievers have no hope in your religion, so you don’t have to fear them, you fear Me alone”. In the verse 33: 39 it is told: “Those who are conveying Message of Allah—Adhikr— fear Allah, and fear none except Allah. To put it brief believers are representatives of Allah—the BELIEVER. So they don’t fear anyone or anything except Allah—the Lord of the worlds. Read together 3: 79; 5: 48, 54; 92: 19-21.
The hypocrites are those who by hiding the Wise Reminder—Adhikr—have forgotten Allah and the Day of Judgment. They do not fear Allah; instead they fear the believer who is dealing them harshly testifying the verses 9: 73 and 66: 9. The believer will say words to them which are penetrating into their inner hearts testifying the verses 4: 63; 9: 120-121 and 22: 78. That is why it is told in the verse 59: 13: “Certainly you (believers) are more terrible in their hearts than Allah since they are aimless people”.
4. _______is the evidence for “Reading Qur’an even without knowing Its essence is rewarded” [A. The best among you is the one who learn and teach Qur’an / B. Qur’an is the proof for you or against you / C. None recites the word Alif Lam Meem without getting reward 10 times for each of them / D. None of these]
D. None of these. Just like the human soul, soul of The Book is same. The Book revealed periodically from the Paradise to the earth is having the same soul with different bodies (languages). From the first Messenger Nooh to the last Messenger Muhammed Adhikr—Wise Message—alone is revealed. All the Scriptures were revealed as the Guidance for the entire mankind of that period and It is for identifying the Lord, oneself and the goal of life. All the Books are Qur’an which is meant for repeated reading. The ultimate final version of The Book is known as the Safeguard since It safeguards all the right and straight parts of the previous Books. Its body is known as Qur’an (Arabic Language) whereas the soul is the same Adhikr.
The Three Time Knowledge from the Three Time Knower (Lord) revealed through the Last Messenger Muhammed is codified in the form of a Book named ADHIKR by the Three Time Knower mentioned in the verse 25: 59. Since It is Three Time Knowledge of the Lord, it explains each and everything. About a thing which is unknown should be asked to the author of Adhikr is told both in the verses 16: 43 and 21: 7. About the Impartial Lord even Prophet and the believer should ask the Three Time Knower mentioned in the verse 25: 59. Prophet taught: “During the Last Days the believer should holdfast Adhikr which contains the Books and their explanations mentioned in the verse 16:44. To holdfast Lord Allah as mentioned in the verses 3:101; 4: 146, 174-175 and 22: 78 is to holdfast Adhikr. In Adhikr everything is explained even ‘Alif Laam Meem’, Hameem, Khaf Ha Yaa Ayin Swad’ etc. For eg. ‘Alif Laam Meem’ is explained in the verse 26: 192-194 as ‘Alif’ denotes Lord Allah—from Whom the Book is sent down, ‘Laam’ denotes the Angel Jibreel (Spirit of Faith)—through whom the Book is sent down—and ‘Meem’ denotes Messenger Muhammed—to whose heart the Book is sent down.
Reading Qur’an without the essence will cause one to dart away from Dheen (Islam—the one and only way of life accepted by the Lord). The verse 2:121 says: “Those to whom We have given the Book will recite It in the way It should be recited, such men will believe in It; and anyone who hides and rejects It, such will be the only losers”. Being the explanation of the verse Prophet taught: “The one who observes the forbidden things in the Book as permissible doesn’t believe with It”. Through the verse 63: 9 by calling the believers it is said: “Not your properties or your children pervert you from Adhikr; if any does like that, such will be the only losers”. But today entire Muslims in the world who are reading these verses don’t even know which the Splendid Book is. They are learning and teaching the body of the Book, and some even teach the meaning of the Book. None of them are learning or teaching Soul of the Book— Adhikr. So the read, heard and touched Qur’an will argue and witness against them and not in favor to them. Read together 25: 29-30.
Those who read Qur’an without Its contents is compared to burden carrying donkeys in the verse 62: 5, whereas in the verse 7: 176 the similitude of the people who reject Allah’s verses is that of dog which doesn’t change its attitude whether disturbed or not.
5. “My power has perished me” will be said by _______ on the Day of Judgment. [A. Rulers and authorities from other people /B. Muslim who didn’t become believer/ C. Atheists/ D. Americans and Europeans]
B. Muslims who didn’t become believer. The hypocrites and their blind following Kafirs who will get their record of deeds in the left hand on the Day of Judgment will say like this. They will wail as: “Woe to me! Would this be the end of me; my wealth has not profited me, my power has perished me”. Out of mankind today Muslims only read these verses, but among them the hypocritical scholars will enter the Hell even without Trial as mentioned in the verse 4: 145, where as their followers (common Muslims) will be led to the Hell after Trial as mentioned in the verse 39: 71. On the Day of Judgment the Standard or the Balance of the Trial is the Truth—Adhikr as told in the verse 39:75. No one becomes a believer without testifying Adhikr—which is the Permission of Allah to become a believer as told in the verses 10: 99-100. In the verse 25: 29 it is warned about these wrongdoers who wail on the Day of Judgment as: “Woe to me! Would that I had never taken such a one as my friend, he did deviate me from Adhikr after It had come to me, certainly Satan was a traitor to mankind”. As per the verse 25: 30 the Messenger will say: “Oh my Lord! Indeed my people considered this Qur’an as a foolish nonsense”, and as per the verse 78: 40 when each individual sees what his soul has sent forth, Kafir will say: “Woe to me! Would that I were a mere dust”. Read together 84: 10-15; 56: 92-94 and 90: 19-20.
6. Isn’t there an abode in the Hell for the haughty men? Haughty men are _______. (39: 60). [A. Hypocrites who hide the Best Book Husna / B. Fujjar who reject the Best Book after receiving / C. The believers who are learning and teaching the Best Book Husna / D. rulers]
A and B. The hypocrites are haughty as learned men but are not learning or teaching the Best Book—Husna. They are proud as scholars by learning and teaching the books written by the creatures. Even though they know the meaning of verses, they knowingly hide, twist and misinterpret the ideas. They are the human devils killed by the Lord. They are the enemies of Lord and believers as mentioned in the verses 41: 28 and 63: 4. That means they will not utilize Adhikr—the Food, Cloth and Sight of the soul. These original Kafirs prefer this worldly life than the Hereafter rejecting the verses like 14: 2- 3 and 16: 107. They will enter in to the bottom of Hell even without Trial and will remain therein forever as told in the verse 4:145. These human devils are actually earning the Hell and encouraging their followers to earn it.
Fujjars are the weaklings who follow the hypocrites blindly without thinking. They reject Adhikr after receiving It saying: “Our scholars didn’t inform us about this Book”. If hypocrites are leaders of different Muslim organizations, the Fujjars are the followers. Both of them are rejecting Allah’s verses; and their similitude is that of a dog which will not change its mood whether disturbed or not as told in the verse 7: 176. The scene of arguing, cursing and abusing among hypocrites and their Fujjar followers in the Hell is described in the explanation of the verses 2: 166-167.
7. Allah has kept prepared forgiveness and great reward to _______ (33: 35). [A. Hypocrites / B. Fujjar / C. believing men and women / D. Muslims who are performing Swalath]
C. Believing men and women. They are those who submit everything to Lord. Believing men and women, Devoted men and women, men and women testifying the Truth—Adhikr, men and women who are patient and constant (who prefer the Hereafter than the worldly life), submissive men and women, charity giving men and women, fasting men and women, chastity guarding men and women, men and women much remembering Allah; for them Allah has kept prepared forgiveness and great reward. It is told in the verse 49: 10: “Believing men and women are brothers and sisters to one another”. In the verse 9: 71 it is told that believing men and women are protectors to each other, they command what is Just (to follow the Best Book—Husna) and forbid what is evil. Read together 3: 195; 4:124 and 16: 97.
8. The verse 19: 58 ends as: “Upon _______ if the Impartial’s verses are explained, they will fall down in prostration crying turning to their Lord”. [A. All Muslims / B. Believers / C. Prophets / D. B & C].
D. B and C. The verse 19: 58 says: “Such are the Prophets from offspring of Adam upon whom Allah’s favor is bestowed; and of those whom we carried with Nooh in the Ark, and of the offspring of Ibrahim and Israel; and those whom we guided and we chose; when they are explained the Impartial Lord’s verses, they will fall down in prostration crying turning to their Lord”.
‘The guided’ mentioned in the verse are those who are following the Guidance—Adhikr, and the ‘chosen’ are the Messengers upon whom the Message is sent down. Impartial Lord doesn’t lead anyone to Hell. Instead everyone is given freedom to select either the way to Paradise or to Hell. Adhikr which contains both ways is taught to the soul when mankind is created for the first time in the Paradise itself. Therefore, man or woman who is guided with Guidance—Adhikr—, he is guided for his/ her own benefit; and who goes astray does so for her own loss, no bearer of burden can bear the burden of others, Allah would not punish a people until He had sent a Messenger to them as told in the verse 17: 15. The verses 6: 104; 10: 108 and 39: 41 are also having the same Message. Therefore, without Adhikr—the Permission of the Lord—nobody becomes a believer and will not enter the Paradise.
The verse 19: 58 is one of the verses for Prostration of Thilavath. There are 14 other such verses. So if one doesn’t prostrate after reciting or hearing such verses, they are the Kafirs, arrogant and haughty. The Book which they read, heard and touched will witness and argue against them and will push them into the Hell.
9. Is It sent down upon him between us? Nay, he is an odd liar (54: 25). This word is said by _______ about _______. [A. Thamood people about Swalih / B. Makkah Mushriks about Muhammed / C. All disbelievers about all Prophets and believers / D. A, B & C]
D. A, B & C. As per the verse 54: 25 Thamood people told about their Prophet Swalih: “Is Adhikr—the Message—is sent down upon him among us? Nay he is an odd liar”. During the period of Prophet Muhammed, Mushriks of Makkah also asked like this. About Makkah Mushriks it is told in the verse 38:8 as: “What? The Message Adhikr is sent down upon him in between us? Nay, they are in doubt concerning My Message, they haven’t yet tasted My punishment”. Among the entire mankind, Muslims only read these verses. Since they aren’t following Adhikr—the Message of Lord—they are rejecting the Lord as well as all the Messengers and Prophets. Instead they are following 29 pseudo prophets and are welcoming 30th pseudo prophet Maseeh-A-Dajjal. Today if the believer reminds these aimless and heedless people: “In every 1000 only 1 goes to the Paradise, and the rest 999 go to the Hell; this ratio is meaningful, fixed and well known” being the explanation of the verse 4: 118 they will respond as: “He is an odd liar”. Today Muslim people of Prophet Muhammed became bore and boar people by forgetting the Wise Reminder Adhikr. Their abode is the Hell—Darul Bavar—as mentioned in the verses 14: 28-30. Read together 25: 30 ; 43: 31-32.
10. And if it were Our intention We would have made Angels from among you as successors of you (43: 60). Mankind in the earth will be transformed to the character of the Angels. It happens on _______ [A. On the proclamation of Mahidi’s Kilafath (reign) in Hijaz / B. On arrival of Maseeh-A-Dajjal / C. On the second coming of Jesus and killing of Maseeh-A-Dajjal / D. A&B]
C. On the second coming of Jesus and killing of Satan Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist). Believing men and women all over the world will be separated from hypocritical men and women, and the men and women who associate others in the Dominion of Allah into Hijaz on the proclamation of Mahidi’s Kilafath (reign). Then the Message of Lord—Adhikr—will be translated into different languages and will be conveyed throughout the world among entire mankind testifying the verses 9: 32-33 and 61: 8-9. Then after the departure of the last Sabiq (forerunner) from the world to the Paradise, pole-shifting will occur. That means the earth will change its rotation from clockwise to anticlockwise. On that day sun will rise from the west instead of east, and the appearance of Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist) will occur in order to wipeout the remaining Islamic footprints throughout the world except in Hijaz. All the hypocritical men and women, and the men and women who associate others in the Dominion of Allah will accept him as prophet at first and later even as lord. He will fulfill their living ambitions, and will provide them the pseudo paradise in the earth. That is, he will produce thousands copies of different youth males and youth females by taking some drops of blood from them; and then intercourse with different male and female will be allowed and become common which is the ambition of both hypocrites and their followers. After about 1 ¼ years Lord will bring Jesus from the 2nd heaven to the earth. He will kill the Antichrist—Kafir Satan. Then the believers of Hijaz will kill 70,000 soldiers of him. With that all the men and women will approve Islam testifying the verse 3: 83: “Everything on the earth and heaven will accept Islam willingly or unwillingly”. Thus even stones and trees will proclaim that behind it there is a Kafir hiding, so seize and kill him. Then the hypocrites as well as those who have a disease in their hearts (associating men and women) will be killed by other people belonging to the Messenger’s community. By that all the men and women on earth will be transformed to the characters of Angels and they will lead a life here peacefully and tranquilly with no diversities of color, religion, caste etc. On those days believing men and women will become brothers and sisters without having sexual intercourse between men and women. Thus life of Paradise will happen in the earth. On that day harmony of mankind will be flourished on earth.
For the question of the disbelievers mentioned in the verse 17: 94 of Prophet’s period as: “Why Allah deputed a man as a Messenger and not an Angel”, through the verse 17: 95 He commanded the Prophet to tell: “If there were settled on earth Angels living in peace and tranquilly, should certainly have sent down from the heaven an Angel as a Messenger”. Remember that it is told in the verse 2: 87 that we gave Jesus—the son of Maryam—clear evidence and strengthen him with the holy spirit. The Clear Evidence is explained both in the verses 3: 49 and 5: 110. Apart from other Messengers, Holy Spirit—Angel Jibreel (Gabriel)—was always with Jesus. So Satan couldn’t approach him. Moreover, Kafirs—vicegerents of Satan—will fall down by reaching breath of Jesus. When Satan will be killed by Jesus there will not be Trial and there will not be any mischievous activities such as sexual harassments, murder. As told in the verse 38: 78 Allah has given chance to Satan until Day on which Islam will be implemented throughout the world; i.e. till Jesus comes for the second time and kills Antichrist. For more details, see the explanation of the verse 4: 159
SOME FACTS AUTHENTICATING ‘ADHIKR IS FROM THE LORD’.
The Book we have sent down unto you full of Blessings so that they may proud (ponder) about Its verses, and in order to remind those who utilize their intelligence (38: 29)
The verse reminds the believers to be proud and self-sufficient with the blessed Book Adhikr. It is understood from the verse 25: 18 that the Muslims who became the bore and boar people by forgetting Adhikr—Wise Reminder—will not utilize It. Therefore it is the inevitable duty of the believers to motivate the intelligent people belonging to the Messenger Muhammed’s community (people other than Muslms) to utilize Adhikr by pointing out the predictions and prophecies of the Splendid Book Adhikr. The verse 41: 53 says: “We will show them Our verses on the horizons as well as in themselves until It becomes clear to them that indeed It is the Truth; doesn’t your Lord sufficient for you as a witness upon everything?”.
Some examples which were not understood before, but understandable today:
-The fact that each and every individual bears his recording software on his neck as mentioned in the verses 17: 13-14 can be easily understood nowadays since computer is commonly used everywhere in the day to day affairs. This fact can be compared to the ‘Black Box’ used in aeroplane from which all details relating to the aeroplane can be recovered.
– The fact that man is created in the belly of mother in three veils of darkness mentioned in the verses 39: 6 is recognized and approved by the medical science.
– The palatable clear water and salted bitter water existing in the sea without mingling each other mentioned in the verse 25: 53 is discovered recently.
– The fact that universe is formed through big bang explosions and water is made essential for existence of life mentioned in the verse 21: 30.
– The fact that heart is participating for the sight mentioned in the verse 22: 46.
– The dead body of Pharaoh present in Egyptian museum today having 3000 years old is kept by Lord Allah as a sign for mankind mentioned in the verse 10: 92
– The mountain of clouds in the sky just like Ice Mountains mentioned in the verse 24: 43 became visible only after the invention of the aeroplane.
– Lord Allah Who created man with unique finger prints is capable to resurrect him by assembling his bones mentioned in the verses 75: 3-4 is more remarkable today when finger prints are used as a criterion for identity.
– Everything is created in pairs; from the earth produces, from their own and the things they have no knowledge mentioned in the verse 36: 36 is more understandable today when an atom can also be divided.
– If scientific knowledge before was the sun is immobile while the earth and other planets are swimming around it along in their orbits; the modern science have approved that sun also moves towards its destination as mentioned in the verse 36: 38.
– The earth will submit its record on the Day of Judgment as mentioned in the verse 99: 4 can be understood easily today as the audio and video recordings are widely used.
As told in the verse 62: 2-3 Prophet Muhammed and Book Adhikr are not only for illiterate Arabs, but also for those from among illiterates who will take birth up till the Dooms Day. One can understand from this verse that Adhikr—the Wise Reminder—can be grasped more by those who can’t read and write Arabic than those who are proud in learning Arabic. Since Adhikr is the Speech of the Lord which is made very easy to understand, if anyone is reading It by praying with soul as: “Oh my Lord! Increase me the knowledge”, he can grasp It very easily as told in the verse 54: 17.
Today those people who belong to Messenger Muhammed’s community (people other than Muslims) by reading and understanding Adhikr can codify the belief according to Its teaching. They should also have to remind Muslims who became the bore people by rejecting Adhikr—the Straight Book. Whoever from mankind if hides Adhikr—the Real Knowledge from the Lord—after receiving It should return to the Hell—Kafir Satan’s paradise. Anyone who likes to return to the Paradise should testify and follow Adhikr which is the only Ticket to the Paradise as well as Safeguard against the Hell.
THE DECREE OF MAN.
He said: Get out of here despised and rejected; indeed if anyone of them follow you, indeed I will fulfill the Hell with you altogether.
And if your Lord has so wished, indeed He would have made mankind into one community, but they will not stop disagreeing; except the one who has utilized your Lord’s Mercy; and for that He did create them, and your Lord’s word is completed: Indeed I will fulfill the Hell with Jinns and mankind altogether.
Indeed My servants, you have no authority upon them, except the one who follows you aimlessly. And indeed the Hell is promised for them altogether.
He said: “You go anyway, then any of them follow you, indeed Hell will be the recompense for you, an apt recompense.
If We had so wished, We would have certainly given every soul its Guidance only; but the word from Me happened; indeed I will fulfill the Hell with Jinns and mankind altogether.
He said; then Truth, the Truth is what I say; indeed I will fulfill the Hell with you and those who follow you altogether.
Such are those; upon them the word is proved with the previous generations of the Jinn and mankind that have passed away; indeed they were the losers.
The above verses teach that all Jinn and men will go to the Hell. Then who will go to the Paradise?
As the explanation of the verse 4: 118, Prophet taught: “In every 1000, 999 will go to the Hell and only 1 will go to the Paradise. This ratio is meaningful, fixed and well known”. Therefore male or female by holding fast Adhikr—the Insight (6: 104), the Guidance (17: 15), the Truth (10: 108 and 39: 41)—can be the 1 who returns to the Paradise. The Impartial Lord doesn’t send anyone to the Hell as well as to the Paradise. Since 1 in 1000 will only go to Paradise, today to form a group of believers is not advised. Instead the harmony of human unity by learning and teaching Adhikr is advised. That is, to make understand everyone that no man has the right to select his nation, religion, caste, tribe, color, sex, life partner, era of birth & death etc. This is the only way to annihilate selfishness, partiality, terrorism and all such mischievous activities.
PRAYER OF BELIEVER, ONE IN THOUSAND
The verse 2: 186 says: “Whenever My servants ask you about Me, (you say): I am indeed close to them, I answer for the appeal of the prayerful one whenever he appeals to Me. But let them respond to Me and believe in Me as it should be believed, so that they may become uprightly directed”.
There are two conditions specified in order to accept any prayer or deed. The first one is to respond for Lord’s call, and the second is to believe in Him as it should be believed through 6236 verses. Only by hold fasting Adhikr—the Unbreakable Rope—one can become a believer and stand upright at any condition in his/her life.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الكافرين الَّذِينَ يكفرون ويكذّبون الذِّكْر- كِتَابٌ عزيز – مذكور في الآيات٤١-٤٢ سورة فصّلت.
(أنظر الآيات ٣٩ البقرة , ١٥٠-١٥١ النساء , ٣٧ الأعراف , ٥٩ ,٧١ الزمر)
1. Oh Allah! Not include us among the disbelievers who hide and reject “Adhikr—the Splendid Book—mentioned in the verses 41: 41-42. See the verses 2: 39; 4:150-151; 7: 37 and 39: 59, 71.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الظالمين الَّذِينَ لم يصدّقون الذِّكْر ولايبلغون الذِّكْر الى النّاس كافة.
(أنظر الآيات ٢١ الأنعام , ٣٢ الزمر , ٣١ الإنسان)
2. Oh Allah! Not include us among the wrongdoers who don’t testify Adhikr and don’t propagate It among entire mankind. See the verses 6: 21; 39: 32 and 76: 31.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ القوم الظّالمين الَّذِينَ هم يحملون القرأن كمثل الحمار يحمل اسفار تكذيباً الآيات ٥ سورة الـجـمـعـة , ١٧٦ سورة الأعراف , ٤ سورة الإنسان,
(أنظر الآية ١٣٨ آل عمران)
3. Oh Allah! Not include us among these wrongdoing people who are bearing Qur’an just like burden bearing donkeys rejecting the verses 62: 5; 7: 175-176 and 76: 4. See the verse 3: 138.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الفاسقين المنافقين الَّذِينَ يكفرون الذِّكْر ويصدّون النّاس عن الذِّكْر- كِتَابٌ مِنَ الخالق – أُولَٰئِكَ هم يتعلّمون ويتبعون ويأمرون النّاس بالكتب الباطل مكتوب بالمخلوقات.
(أنظر الآيات ٧٩ , ٩٩ البقرة , ٥١-٥٢ النساء , ٦٧ – ٦٨ , ١٢٥ التوبة)
4. Oh Allah! Not include us among the transgressing hypocrites who are hiding and obstructing mankind from Adhikr—the Lord’s Book, such are those who will learn and follow, and command the people with falsehood books written by the creatures. See the verses 2: 79, 99; 4: 51-52 and 9: 67-68, 125.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المجرمين الَّذِينَ يكذّبون آياتك و يستكبرون عنها (سورة ٤٠ الأعراف) أُولَٰئِكَ هم يعبدون الطّاغوت الشيطان حسب الآيات ٢٢ السجدة , ٥٩-٦٢ يس.
5. Oh Allah! Not include us among the Mujrims madmen who reject Your verses and are arrogant upon them (7: 40), such are serving the arrogant Satan as told in the verses 32: 22 and 36: 59-62.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الغاوين والغافلين الَّذِينَ نسوا غرض الحياة ويتّبعون الشيطان, أُولَٰئِكَ هم يذرأون الى الجهنّم.
(أنظر الآيات ١٧٥ , ١٧٩ , ٢٠٥ الأعراف)
6. Oh Allah! Not include us among the aimless and heedless people who by forgetting the aim of life are following Satan, by whom the Hell will be filled. See the verses 7: 175, 179 and 205.
اَللَّهُمَّ ربّنا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا فتنة للقوم الظالمين , ونجّنا برحمتك يعنى بالذِّكْر من القوم الكافرين.
(أنظر الآيات ٨٥-٨٦ يونس , ٥ الـمـمـتـحنة)
7. Oh Allah, our Lord! Not make us sedition for the unjust people; and deliver us with Your Mercy means Adhikr from the disbelieving people. See the verses 10: 85-86 and 60:5.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ القانطين الَّذِينَ هم يقنطون من رحمتك يعنى عن الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ الرّحمة.
(أنظر الآيات ٥٣ – ٥٥ الزمر)
8. Oh Allah! Not include us among the despairs those who despair in Your Mercy—Adhikr, the Book of Mercy. See the verses 39: 53-55.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ القاسطين الَّذِينَ يتركون القسط – الذِّكْر.
(أنظر الآيات ١٤ الكهف , ٢٢ ص , ١٤-١٥ الجن)
9. Oh Allah! Not include us among those who swerve from Justice—Adhikr. See the verses 18: 14; 38: 22 and 72: 14-15.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المصلّين الَّذِينَ هم عن صلاتهم ساهون.
(أنظر الآيات ٤-٥ المـاعون)
10. Oh Allah! Not include us among those who are performing Swalath aimlessly and heedlessly in a flood of confusions. See the verses 107: 4-5.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الخرّاصين الَّذِينَ هم فى غمرة ساهون.
(أنظر الآيات ١١٦ الأنعام , ١٠ الذاريات)
11. Oh Allah! Not include us among those who are flounders in the flood of confusions. See the verses 6: 116 and 51: 10.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الممترين الَّذِينَ هم فى شك عن الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ الحق اليقين والميزان.
(أنظر الآيات ١٤٧ البقرة , ١٧ الشورى , ٥١ الـحاقّـة)
12. Oh Allah! Not include us among the doubters who are having doubt about Adhikr—the Book for assured Truth and the Balance. See the verses 2: 147; 42: 17 and 69: 51.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المرتابين الَّذِينَ هم يرتابون في الذِّكْر – صراطٌ مستقيما
(أنظر الآيات ١٤٢-١٤٣ النساء , ١٥٣ الأنعام , ٤٥ التوبة)
13. Oh Allah! Not include us among the wavers who are tossed in their doubt to and fro about Adhikr—the Straightpath. See the verses 4: 142-143; 6: 153 and 9: 45.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المستهزئين الَّذِينَ يستهزئون عن عاقبتهم في الدّنيا والآخرة يوعدون وينذرون بالكتاب – الذِّكْر.
(أنظر الآيات ١٠ الأنعام , ٨ هود , ٤٨ الزمر , ٣٣ الجاثية)
14. Oh Allah! Not include us among the ridiculers who ridicule about the consequences promised and warned through the Book—Adhikr—both in this world and in the Hereafter. See the verses 6: 10; 11: 8; 39: 48 and 45: 33.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المعتدين الَّذِينَ يعتدون حدود اللّهيعنى حدود الذِّكْر-كِتَابٌ الحق.
(أنظر الآيات ١٩٠ البقرة , ١٤ النساء , ١١٩ الأنعام)
15. Oh Allah! Not include us among the aggressors who don’t follow the do’s and don’ts of Allah, means do’s and don’ts of the Book Adhikr — Book of Truth. See the verses 2: 190; 4: 14 and 6: 119.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المسرفين الَّذِينَ لم يدعون كذا “ربّنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا واسرافنا في امرنا وثبّت اقدامنا وانصرنا على القوم الكافرين” (١٤٧ آل عمران) ولم يؤتون حقّ المسكين واليتيما والأسير في يوم الحصاد
(أنظر الآيات ١٤١ الأنعام , ٦٧ الفرقان)
16. Oh Allah! Not include us among the spendthrifts who don’t pray as: “Our Lord! Forgive our offences and excess in our deeds, and brace our footsteps in Adhikr, and help us against the disbelieving people (3:147). And not among those who don’t give the right of needy, orphans and captives on the day of harvesting itself. See the verses 6: 141 and 25: 67.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المفسدين مثل قوم عاد وثمود وقوم فرعون الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ حاليا مثل قوما بورا الَّذِينَ نسوا الذِّكْر واتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَهْوًا وَلَعِبًا.
(أنظر الآيات ١٠-١١ البقرة , ٥٠-٥١ الأعراف , ٧٧ القصص , ٦-٢٠ الفجر)
17. Oh Allah! Not include us among the mischief-makers such as the people of Aad, Thamood and people of Fir’aun—who transgressed in the countries and increased mischief therein, and today not among the bore people who have forgotten Adhikr—the Wise Reminder—and have taken their religion as a time pass and for amusement. See the verses 2: 10-11; 7: 50-51; 28: 77 and 89: 6-20.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ النّاسئين الَّذِينَ نسوا الذِّكْر وغرض الْحَيَاةِ والمسيئين الَّذِينَ يعملون السّيّئات أُولَٰئِكَ هم لم يعملون تحت الظلّ الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ النّور.
(أنظر الآيات ١٢٦-١٢٧ طه , ١٤ السجدة, ٥٨ مؤمن)
18. Oh Allah! Not include us among the forgetters who forgot Adhikr and the aim of life; and not include among the evildoers who are doing evil deeds, they will not perform their deeds under the shade of Adhikr—the Book of Light. See the verses 20: 126-127; 32: 14 and 40: 58.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المستكبرين والمتكبّرين الَّذِينَ يستكبرون و يتكبّرون في الارض بغير الحق يعني بدون الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ الحق.
(أنظر الآيات ٩٣ الأنعام , ١٤٦ الأعراف , ٥٩-٦٠ , ٧٢ الزمر)
19. Oh Allah! Not include us among the arrogant and haughty men those who are living haughtily and arrogantly on earth without having Adhikr—the Book of Truth. See the verses 6: 93; 7: 146; 39: 59-60 and 72.
اَللَّهُمَّ ربّنا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المشركين الَّذِينَ هم يشركون فى أُلوحيّتك وربوبيّتك وملوكيّتك أُولَٰئِكَ هم حزب الشيطان مذكور في الآية ١٩ سورة المجادلة.
(أنظر الآيات ٣٠-٣٢ الروم , ٦ الفتح , ٦ الـبينة , ١- ٦ الـناس)
20. Oh Allah, our Lord! Not include us among those who associate others in the dominion of You, Your Lordship and in Your Sovereignty; such are belonging to Satan’s party mentioned in the verse 58: 19. See the verses 30: 30-32; 48: 6; 98: 6 and 114: 1-6.
. اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المقتسمين الَّذِينَ يأخذون ببعض الكِتَابٌ ويتركون ببعض , أُولَٰئِكَ لهم خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ولهم في الاخرة عذاب اليم .
(أنظر الآيات ٨٥ البقرة, ٩٠-٩١ الحجر)
21. Oh Allah! Not include us among those who divide the Book and take some parts of It omitting others; such are having disgrace in this world, and for them have painful torment in the Hereafter. See the verses 2: 85 and 15: 90-91.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الملحدين الَّذِينَ يلحدون عن الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ عزيز- والَّذِينَ هم يلقون إلى النّار.
(أنظر الآيات ٤٠-٤١ فصّلت)
22. Oh Allah! Not include us among the perverting those who pervert against Adhikr—the Splendid Book; and they will be thrown into the Fire. See the verses 41: 40-41.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المكذّبين الذِّكْر الَّذِينَ يحادّون الله ورسوله أُولَٰئِكَ هم من حزب الشيطان والاذلّين. اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا من حزبك – حزب واحد من
النّاس الى الجنّة الَّذِينَ هم لن يوادّون من حادّ الله ورسوله ولو كانوا آبآئنا او ابنائنا او اخواننا او عشيرتنا وأُولَٰئِكَ هم المفلحون.
(أنظر الآيات ١٤٦ البقرة , ٥٦ المائدة , ١٥٧ الأعراف , ١٩-٢٢ الـمجادلـة)
23. Oh Allah! Not include us among the rejecters of Adhikr who are resisting Allah and his Messenger, such are among the party of Satan and are disgraced. Oh Allah! Include us among Your Party—the only party to the Paradise from mankind, who will not love anyone who are resisting Allah and His Messenger even if they are our fathers, our sons, our brothers or relatives; those are the only prospers. See the verses 2: 146; 5: 56; 7: 157 and 58: 19-22.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المجاحدين الَّذِينَ هم يجحدون عن الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ قيّمة, واجعلنا من المجاهدين الَّذِينَ يجاهدون على هَٰؤُلَاءِ المجاحدين الكافرين الظّالمين بالذِّكْر ـ كتاب عزيز.
(أنظر الآيات ٧٨ الحج , ٥٢ الفرقان , ٤٩,٤٧ العنكبوت , ٢٦-٢٨ فصّلت ,٣ بيّنة)
24. Oh Allah! Not include us among the repudiators those who repudiate against Adhikr—the Straight Book. And include us among those who make Strenuous Strive (Jihad) against these disbelieving wrong doers with Adhikr—the Splendid Book. See the verses 22: 78; 25: 52; 29: 47, 49; 41: 26-28 and 98:3
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الخَاسِئِين والخائبين الَّذِينَ هم يرجعون الى النّار بدون آخذين الذِّكْر-تذكرة الى الجنّة ومهيمنا عن الجهنّم.
(أنظر الآيات ٦٥-٦٦ البقرة , ١٢٧ آل عمران , ٤٨ المائدة , ١١ السجدة , ٢٩ الإنسان)
25. Oh Allah! Not include us among the detested and disappointed people those will return to Hell without taking Adhikr—the Ticket to the Paradise and the Safeguard against the Hellfire. See the verses 2: 65-66; 3: 127; 5: 48; 32: 11 and 76: 29.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الخائضين الَّذِينَ يضحكون ويسخرون عن الذِّكْر-كِتَابٌ الحُسْنَىٰ – والمؤمنون
(أنظر الآيات ١١٠ المؤمنون , ٥٦ الزمر , ٤٥ الـمّـدّثّـر , ٢٩ المطـفـفين)
و لاَتَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الخائنين الَّذِينَ يخونون الأمانة – الذِّكْر- والمؤمنون.
(أنظر الآيات ٩ البقرة , ١٠٥ النساء , ٢٧ الأنفال , ٧٢ الأحزاب)
26. Oh Allah! Not include us among the ridiculers those are ridiculing and mocking at the Best Book Adhikr and the believers. See the verses 23: 110; 39: 56; 74: 45 and 83: 29.
And not include us among the traitors who cheat the Trust—Adhikr—and the believers. See the verses 2: 9; 4: 105; 8: 27 and 33: 72.
اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الكافرين الخاسرين الَّذِينَ يكفرون ويكذّبون الذِّكْر – ميزانا لإقامة الكون بقسطه والأرض.
(أنظر الآيات ١٢١ البقرة , ٦٣ الزمر , ٢٥ الحـديد , ٩ الـمنافقون)
27. Oh Allah! Not include us among the disbelievers and losers who hide and reject Adhikr—the Balance in order to keep the universe in its equilibrium as well as the earth. See the verses 2: 121; 39: 63; 57: 25 and 63: 9.
اَللَّهُمَّ ربّنا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ شَرِّ الدَّوَابِّ الَّذِينَ هم لم يسمعون الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ احسن تفسير – ولايكلمون النّاس به.
(أنظر الآيات ٢٢ الأنفال , ١٠٠-١٠١ الكهف , ٣٣-٣٤ الفرقان , ٦ الـبينة)
28. Oh Allah! Not include us among the worst beasts those who don’t hear Adhikr—the Best Interpretation of the Book—and those who will not talk to mankind with It. See the verses 8: 22; 18:100-101; 25: 33-34 and 98:6.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا خَيْرُ ْبَرِيَّةِ الَّذِينَ آمنو بالذِّكْر ويبلّغونه الى النّاس كافة كذا ينصرونك يآرحمان.
(أنظر الآيات ٧١-٧٢ التوبة , ٢٥ الانشقاق , ٦ الـتين , ٧-٨ الـبينة)
29. Oh Allah! Make us the best ones in the land who become believers with Adhikr and among those who propagate It to the entire mankind; thus be helpers of You, Oh the Impartial. See the verses 9: 71-72; 84: 25; 95: 6 and 98: 7-8.
اَللَّهُمَّ ربّنا اِجْعَلنَا مِنْ أولِي الْأَلْبَابِ الَّذِينَ يذكرونك قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبَناَ, وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ, اَللَّهُمَّ وقنا عَذَابَ النَّار بالمهيمن يآ مهيمن يآ منزل المهيمن ويآ برّ الرّحيم.
(أنظر الآيات ١٩٠-١٩١ آل عمران , ١٩ الرّعد , ١٧- ١٨ الزمر)
30. Oh Allah, Our Lord! Include us among the one who utilizes the Intelligence, those who remember You in our standings, sittings and laying; and the one who think and reflect about the aim of creation of the heavens and earth; and praying by the soul: “Oh Lord! You didn’t create this falsely; glory to You. You shield us from the torment of Fire, Oh Allah, shield us from the fire with the Safeguard, oh the Safeguard! Oh the One Who sent down the Safeguard! Oh the Virtuous Merciful”. See the verses 3: 190-191; 13: 19 and 39: 17-18.
اَللَّهُمَّ انّا نسئلك الجنّة وما قرّب اليها من قول وعمل ونعوذبك من النّار وما قرّب اليها من قول وعمل.
(أنظر الآيات ١٣٢, ١٨٢ آل عمران)
31. Oh Allah! We are asking You the Paradise, and the words and deeds which lead to It. We seek refuge to You from the Fire; and the words and deeds which lead to it. See the verses 3:132 and 182.
اَللَّهُمَّ حبّب الينا الإيمان والتّقوي, وكرّه الينا الكفر والفسوق والعصيآن واجعلنا مِنَ الرّاشدين – الَّذِينَ يمسّكون ويصدّقون الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ النّور.
(أنظر الآيات ١٨٦ , ٢٥٦ البقرة , ١٤٦ – ١٤٧ الأعراف , ٧ الحُـجُـرات)
32. Oh Allah! Favor in to us the faith and heedfulness; and hatred in to us the disbeliefs, transgressions and disobediences. Include us among the directors to the Guidance, those who holdfast and testify Adhikr—the Book of Light. See the verses 2: 186, 256; 7: 146-147 and 49:7.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المهتدين الَّذِينَ يهتدون بالهدى يعنى بالذّكر – كِتَابٌ الرّشد.
(أنظر الآيات ٣٨ , ١٨٥ البقرة , ٩ ,١٥ الإسراء)
33. Oh Allah! Include us among those who are guided with the Guidance Adhikr—the Book of Upright. See the verses 2:38, 185 and 17: 9, 15.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الربّانيّين بما يعلّمون الذِّكْر- كِتَابٌ عزيز وبما يدرسون.
(أنظر الآية ٧٩ آل عمران)
34. Oh Allah! Make us among the proud representatives of You as we have been taught by the Book Adhikr—the Splendid Book—and as we are teaching It. See the verses 3: 79.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المصلحين الَّذِينَ يصلحون بين النّاس بالذّكر – كِتَابٌ هدى.
(أنظر الآيات ١٧٠ الأعراف , ٩-١٠ الحُـجُـرات)
35. Oh Allah! Make us the reformers, those who reform among the mankind with Adhikr—the Book of Guidance. See the verses 7: 170 and 49: 9-10.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ لموحدين الذين يصدّقون وحدانيتك في كلّ وقت وفي كلّ مكان.
(أنظر الآيات ٣٥ يس , ٣٥ الصّافّات , ١-٤ الإخلاص)
36. Oh Allah! Make us those who testify Your Oneness every time and everywhere. See the verses 36: 35; 37: 35 and 112: 1-4.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الخاضعين الَّذِينَ تضرّعون ويسلمون لك باالنفس والجسد.
(أنظر الآيات ٤٢ الأنعام , ٢٠٥ الأعراف)
37. Oh Allah! Include us among the beseechers, those who beseech and dedicate to You by the soul and body. See the verses 6: 42 and 7: 205.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المخبتين الَّذِينَ يسلمون لك بالنّفس وبالقول وبالعمل.
(أنظر الآيات ٢٣ هود , ٣٤ , ٥٤ الحج)
38. Oh Allah! Include us among the ‘Mukhbitheen’ those who submit to You by soul, words and deeds. See the verses 11:23 and 22: 34, 54.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المتوسّمين الَّذِينَ يعقلون ويفكّرون ويفهمون غرض الحياة بالذّكر – كِتَابٌ العلم.
(أنظر الآيات ٦٥ الأنعام , ٧٥ الحجر , ١٠٧ الإسراء)
39. Oh Allah! Include us among the meditators, those who think, understand and meditate the aim of life with Adhikr—the Book of Knowledge. See the verses 6: 65; 15: 75 and 17:107.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الخاشعين الَّذِينَ يخشونك بالغيب باالمخّ والقلب.
(أنظر الآيات ٤٥ البقرة , ١٠٩ الإسراء , ١٠-١١ يس , ٨ الـبينة)
40. Oh Allah! Include us among the submissive who fear You unseen by mind and heart. See the verses 2: 45; 17: 109; 36: 10-11 and 98: 8.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المقسطين الَّذِينَ يحكمون بالقسط يعنى بالذّكر – كِتَابٌ العدل.
(أنظر الآيات ١٣٥ النساء , ٤٢ المائدة , ٩ الحُـجُـرات , ٨ الـمـمـتـحنة)
41. Oh Allah! Include us among the judges, those who judge with Justice which means Adhikr, the Book of Justice. See the verses 4: 135; 5: 42; 49: 9 and 60: 8.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ القانتين الَّذِينَ يخبتون ويسلمون لك بالنّفس وبالجسد.
(أنظر الآيات ٢٣٨ البقرة , ٣٥ الأحزاب, ١٢ الـتحريم)
42. Oh Allah! Include us among the devotees, those who are dedicated and submitted to You with soul and with body. See the verses 2: 238; 33: 35 and 66: 12.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المتفكّرين الَّذِينَ يفكّرون ويتفكّرون الذّكْر – كِتَابٌ بيّنة.
(أنظر الآيات ١٧٦ الأعراف , ٤٤ النحل , ٢١ الـحـشـر)
43. Oh Allah! Make us among think and reflectors, who think and reflect as well as make others thinking and reflecting about Adhikr—the Book of Explanations. See the verses 7: 176; 16: 44 and 59: 21.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الصّادقين الَّذِينَ يصدّقون الصّدق – الذِّكْر- حقّ يصدّقونه.
(أنظر الآيات ١١٣ التوبة , ٥٤-٥٥ الـقمـر , ٣١-٣٢ الـقـيامـة)
44. Oh Allah! Include us among the testifiers, those who testify the Truth— Adhikr —as It should be testified. See the verses 9: 113; 54: 54-55 and 75: 31-32.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المفلحين الَّذِينَ يتّبعون النّور- الذِّكْر- الَّذِي انزل مع الرّسول.
(أنظر الآيات ٥ البقرة , ٨-٩, ١٥٧ الأعراف , ٧٧ الحج)
45. Oh Allah! Include us among the prosperous, those who follow the Light—Adhikr—revealed with the Messenger. See the verses 2: 5; 7: 8-9, 157 and 22: 77.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المتذكرّين الَّذِينَ يذكرونك ويتذكرونك لِلنّاس لِذّكرك بالذّكر- كِتَابٌ مذكّرة.
(أنظر الآيات ٨٠ الأنعام , ١١٤ هود , ٤ السجدة)
46. Oh Allah! Include us among the reminders, who remember You and remind others to remember You with Adhikr—the Book of Remembrance. See the verses 6: 80; 11:114 and 32: 4.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المتفقّهين الَّذِينَ يفقهون ويتفقّهون النّاس عن غرض الحياة بالذّكرالحكيم.
(أنظر الآيات ٥٨ آل عمران , ١٧٩ الأعراف , ٣, ٧ الـمنافقون)
47. Oh Allah! Include us among the graspers, those who grasp the aim of life as well as make others grasping the aim of life with Adhikr—the Wise Message. See the verses 3: 58; 7: 179 and 63: 3, 7.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الشّاكرين لنعمتك الّتي انعمت علينا دائماً وابدًا.
(أنظر الآيات ١٥٢ البقرة , ١٩ النمل , ١٥ الأحقاف , ٣ الإنسان)
48. Oh Allah! Include us among the grateful always and everywhere for the benefits You have bestowed up on us. See the verses 2: 152; 27: 19; 46: 15 and 76: 3.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الصّابرين الَّذِينَ يصبرون ويقولون بالنّفس حين البلآء والمصيبات
” انّالله وانّاإِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ”
(أنظر الآيات ١٥٣-١٥٧ البقرة)
49. Oh Allah! Include us among the patience those who show patience, and who say by the soul while facing trials or calamities as: “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed we are returning to Him”. See the verses 2: 153- 157.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الرّابطين الَّذِينَ يربطون ويألّفون قلوبنا بالعروة الوثقى – الذِّكْر كِتَابٌ عظيم.
(أنظر الآيات ١٠٣, ٢٠٠ , آل عمران , ٦٣ الأنفال , ١٤ الكهف)
50. Oh Allah! Include us among the braced up hearts, who tie up hearts one another and united the hearts with the Unbreakable Rope—Adhikr—the Great Book. See the verses 3: 103, 200; 8: 63 and 18: 14.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المنفقين الَّذِينَ ينفقون سرّا وعلآنيةا ممّا رزقتنا ويبنون الجنّة فى هَٰذه الدّنيا – مرحلة الرّابعة – الى مرحلة السّابعة بإستعمال الذِّكْر – كِتَابٌ النّور.
(أنظر الآيات ٣ البقرة , ١٦ السجدة , ٢٩ فاطر)
51. Oh Allah! Include us among the spenders, who spend secretly and openly out of whatever You have provided us; and include us among those who prepare Paradise in this world (4th phase) for the hereafter (7th phase) utilizing Adhikr—the Book of Light. See the verses 2: 3; 32: 16 and 35: 29.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المؤمنين والمتّقين الَّذِينَ يحكمون فى حياة الفردي والأهلي والإجتماعى بالذّكر – كِتَابٌ قسطْ تصديق الآيآت ٤٧,٤٥,٤٤ سورة المائدة.
(أنظر الآيات ٢ البقرة, ٦٤ النّحل , ٣٣ الزمر , ٤٨ الـحاقّـة)
52. Oh Allah! Make us believers and heedful those who are judging in the personal, family and social life with Adhikr—the Book of Justice—testifying the verses 5:44-45 and 47. See the verses 2: 2; 16: 64; 39: 33 and 69: 48.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ السّابقين الَّذِينَ يسابقون بالخيرات اليك بإذن – الذِّكْر.
(أنظر الآيات ١٣٣ آل عمران , ٣٢ فاطر , ٢١ الحـديد)
53. Oh Allah! Include us among the forerunners, those who are foremost in good deeds towards You with the Permission—Adhikr. See the verses 3: 133; 35: 32 and 57: 21.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا ممّن يحكمون بالحقّ فى هَٰذه الدّنيا, كذالك اِجْعَلنَا من المفلحين والفائزين يوم القيامة, يومئذٍ انت تحكم بين النّاس بالحق – الذِّكْر.
(أنظر الآيات ٨-٩ الأعراف , ١٠٣-١٠٥ الكهف , ٦٩ , ٧٥ الزمر)
54. Oh Allah! Include us among those who judge with the Truth in this world, thus make us the prosperous and triumphant on the Day of Judgment, the Day You Judge among mankind with the Truth—Adhikr. See the verses 7: 8-9; 18: 103-105 and 39: 69, 75.
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المنافقين الكافرين والمشركين الكافرين الَّذِينَ يتّخذون احزاباً مختلفاً بدون حزبك – حزباً واحدًا الى الجنّة.
(أنظر الآيات ١٧ هود , ١, ٤٨, ٧٣ الأحزاب , ١٩- ٢٢ الـمجادلـة)
55. Oh Allah! Not include us among the hypocritical disbelievers, and disbelievers who associate others in the Dominion of You who are selecting different parties avoiding the Party of You which is the single party to the Paradise. See the verses 11: 17; 33: 1, 48, 73; and 58: 19-22.
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ المنافقين الكاذبين الَّذِينَ يفترون على اَللَّهالكذب او ضالّين المكذّبين الَّذِينَ يكذبون الصّدق لمّا جآءهم, وأُولَٰئِكَ هم يشهدون على انفسهم حين الموت انّهم كانو كافرين حسب الآيات ٣٧ الأعراف , ٥٨- ٥٩ الزمر.
(أنظر الآيات ٦٨ العنكبوت , ٣٢ الزمر)
56. Oh Allah! Not include us among the hypocritical liars who invent lies upon Allah, or among the strayed rejecters who are rejecting the Truth when It comes to them. And such are those who will witness against their soul at the time of death that indeed they were Kafirs as per the verses 7: 37; 39: 58-59. See the verses 29: 68 and 39: 32
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ قوماً بورَا الَّذِينَ يجعلون رزقهم يكذّبون الذِّكْر – رزق النّفس و لباس وبصائر.
(أنظر الآيات ٢٦ الأعراف , ٨٢ الواقعة)
57. Oh Allah! Not include us among the bore people who are making their food rejecting Adhikr—Food, Cloth and Sight of the soul. See the verses 7: 26 and 56: 82.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ الذّاكرين والشاكرين الَّذِينَ يذكرونك بالنّفس تضرّعا وخيفة ودون الجهر من القول بالغدوّ ولآصآل, ولا تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الغاوين والغافلين الَّذِينَ لم يذكرونك ولايسبّحونك ولايسجدون تلاوة السّجود.
(أنظر الآيات ٢٠٥- ٢٠٦ الأعراف , ١٥ السجدة , ٢٠-٢١ الانشقاق)
58. Oh Allah! Include us among the grateful and among those who remember You with the soul, beseeching and fearing without uttering by words in the dawn and the dusk. Not include us among the aimless and heedless who don’t remember You, don’t glorify You and don’t prostrate the prostration of recitation. See the verses 7: 205-206; 32:15 and 84: 20-21.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا ممّن يمسكونك ويحفظونك فى قلوبنا بالذِّكْر- الامانة.
59. Oh Allah! Include us among the one who holdfasts You and keep You in the hearts by Adhikr—the Trust.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَل الذِّكْر شاهد لنا لا شاهد علينا واجعله حجّة لنا لا حجّة علينا واجعله جنّة وشفاء ورحمة وتذكرة الى الجنّة ومهيمنا عن الجميع مصائب ولآفات والأمراض والجهنّم, يا مهيمن يامنزل المهيمن ويابرّ الرّحيم.
60. Oh Allah! Make Adhikr a Witness for us, not against us, make It argue for us not against us; make It a Shield, Healing, Mercy and Ticket for us to the Paradise and Safeguard against all disasters, calamities, diseases as well as the Hellfire, oh the Safeguard, oh the One Who sent down the Safeguard, and oh the Virtuous, the Merciful.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَل الذِّكْر ربيع قلوبنا ونور صدورنا وجلآء احزاننا وذهاب همومنا وغمومنا وسابقنا وسائقنا ودليلنا وبرهاننا اليك, والى جنّاتك جنّات النّعيم.
61. Oh Allah! Make us Adhikr spring for our hearts, Light for our chests, banishing of our sorrows, vanishing our strains and distresses, make It as forerunning, driving, Proof and evidence into You, and into your Paradise full of favors.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنا من المحسنين الَّذِينَ يصدّقون ويتّبعون الحسنى حقّ يصدّقونه ويتّبعونه. اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنا ممّن يبنون الجنّة في هَٰذه الدّنيا – مرحلة الرّابعة – الى مرحلة السّابعة بالنّور- الذِّكْر- وحين توفّنا توفّنا مع الأبرار.
62. Oh Allah! Make us Muhsineen who testify and follow Husna—the Best—as It should be testified and followed. Include us among those who construct Paradise here (fourth phase) for the seventh phase with the Light—Adhikr; and while You take back us, You take back us with the Virtuous.
ربّنا اصرف عنّا عذاب جهنّم بالمهيمن يا مهيمن انّ عذابها كان غراما انّها ساءت مستقرّا ومقاما.
(أنظر الآيات ٦٥-٦٦ الفرقان )
63. Oh Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of the Hell with the Safeguard, Oh the Safeguard; indeed its torment is a fine for our life (as deviated from the Straightpath), it is indeed evil for residence and for permanent living. See the verses 25: 65-66.
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ القوما بورا الَّذِينَ نسو الذِّكْر واتّخدو دينهم لهوا ولعبا, اَللَّهُمَّ ابعدنا منهم والجهنّم باالمهيمن يا مهيمن ياربّ العالمين.
64. Oh Allah! Not include us among the boar people who have forgotten Adhikr and thereby chosen their life style as play and amusement. Oh Allah! Make us away from them and the Hell with the Safeguard, Oh the Safeguard, Oh the Lord of the Worlds.
اَللَّهُمَّ ربّنا هب لنا من ازواجنا وذرّياتنا قرّة اعين واجعلنا اماما للمتقين الَّذِينَ يصدّقون الآمانة حقّ يصدّقونه.
(أنظر الآية ٧٤ الفرقان )
65. Oh allah, Our Lord! Grant unto us our spouses and offspring delighting for our eyes and make us the leaders for the heedful who testify the Trust —Adhikr —as it should be testified. See 25: 74.
ربّنا اتمم لنا نورنا باالذِّكْر ذى النّور واغفرلنا انّك على كلّ شيئ قدير.
(أنظر الآية ٨ التحريم)
66. Oh Our Lord! Perfect for us our Light with Adhikr—the Light—and forgive us, indeed You are capable upon everything. See the verse 66:8.
اَللَّهُمَّ اخرجنا من الظلمات اليك باالنور يا نور السماوات ولارض ياذالجلآل ولإكرام
(أنظر الآية ا ابراهيم)
67. Oh Allah! Deliver us from the darkness into You with the Light, Oh the Light of the Heavens and Earth, oh the One full of Majesty and Honor. See the verse 14: 1.
ربّنا اغفرلنا ولإخواننا الَّذِينَ سبقونا باالإيمان ولاتجعل فى قلوبنا غلآّ للّذين آمنو ربّنا انّك رءوف الرّحيم.
(أنظر الآية ١٠ حشر)
68. Oh our Lord! Forgive to us and to our brothers who passed before us with faith, and leave not in our hearts rancor for those who have believed, Oh Our Lord! Indeed You are the Kind and Merciful. See the verse 59: 10.
ربّنا افرغ علينا صبرا وثبّت اقدامنا بالذّكر وانصرنا على القوم الكافرين, اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الكافرين والخاسرين كهَٰؤُلَاءِ قوما بورا الَّذِينَ نسو الذِّكْر واتّخدو دينهم لهوا ولعبا
(أنظر الآية ٢٥٠ البقرة)
69. Oh Our Lord! Pour upon us patience and brace our feet in Adhikr and help us against the disbelieving people. Oh Allah! Make not us among the disbelievers and losers such as these bore people who have forgotten Adhikr and made their life play and amusement. See the verse 2: 250.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنا محسنين الَّذِينَ يصدّقون الحسنى حقّ يصدّقونه كذا يسرعسيرنا وسهّل امورنا وفرّج كروبنا وادّ ديوننا واشف مرضانا يا شافي الأمراض واقض حاجاتنا يا قاضى الحاجات
(أنظر الآية ٥-٧ الَّيل)
70. Oh Allah! Make us ‘Muhsineen’, those who testify the ‘Husna’ as it should be testified. Thus make our difficulties easy, smooth our activities, dispose our strains, help us to refund our debts, and heal our diseases oh the One Who heel diseases; fulfill our good ambitions Oh the One Who fulfill the ambitions. See the verses 92: 5-7
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ تسعة مئة وتسع وتسعين في الف الَّذِينَ هم الى جهنّم, واِجْعَلنَا واحد من الف الّذي الى الجنّة بالذّكر – كتاب مطهّرة وتذكرة الى الجنّة ومهيمنا عن الجهنّم.
(أنظر الآيات ١١٨ النساء , ١٧٩ الأعراف , ١٧, ١١٨-١١٩ هود , ٢-٣ الـبينة)
71. Oh Allah! Not include us among the 999 out of 1000 who are to the Hell. Include us among the 1 who is to the Paradise with Adhikr—the Book for Purification, Ticket to the Paradise as well as Safeguard against the Hell. See the verses 4: 118; 7: 179; 11: 17, 118-119; and 98:2-3.
اَللَّهُمَّ لآ تَجْعَلْنَا مِنَ الكافرين حقّا مذكور في الآيات ١٥٠-١٥١ سورة النساء الَّذِينَ هم يتّبعون تسع وعشرون المكذّبون وهم يقبلون مسيح الدّجّال (الكاذب ثلاثون) أُولَٰئِكَ هم سيقتلون بعد مجيئ عيس مرّة ثانية تصديق الآيات ٩١ سورة النساء, ١٢٣ سورة التوبة, ٦٠-٦١, ٧٢-٧٣ سورة الأحزاب, ٦ سورة الفتح. اَللَّهُمَّ اِجْعَلنَا مِنَ المؤمنين حقّا مذكور في الآيات ٢-٤, ٧٤ سورة الأنفال.
72. Oh Allah! Not include us among the real Kafirs mentioned in the verses 4:150-151 who are following 29 pseudo prophets and are welcoming Maseeh-A-Dajjal (Antichrist)— the 30th pseudo prophet. Such are those who will be killed by the second coming of Jesus testifying the verses 4: 91; 9: 123; 33: 60-61, 72-73 and 48: 6.
Oh Allah! Include us among the real believers mentioned in the verses 8:2-4 and 74.